Top New York City Fun & Games
31 results | All New York City Tours
* A traveler said: "We had the chance to have this ride with a guide, the Irish Dan. Great job and great patience with us!!! :-"
* A traveler said: "I arrived first for a girls weekend and had a few hours to kill before the rest of the girls got into town. I saw this tour at the last minute and thought, why not. This tour is a great value and your tour guides are top notch. I went by myself but met others who were alone as well as couples. Just all around super fun. This is good if you are an early bird special and cannot stay up late to go clubbing until 4am."
* A traveler said: "I got my bike very quickly and everything very easy. The bike rental shop is very close to the park entrance so I didn't have to ride on the avenue, great point. The bike was in perfect condition and I could see all the attractions in the park in 3 hours. Thanks"
* A traveler said: "Great , knowledgeable driver. He even took us to get cannoli 's and under the Brooklyn Bridge to see the Manhattan skyline....oh, and tons of Christmas 🎄 lights."
* A traveler said: "Efficient check in, the lady who assist us is accommodating. The bikes are in good condition, seats comfortable. All gear you need is available and included in the price. Overall good value for money"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was wonderful and had plenty of isight into the history and goings-on of the area. She provided lots of information, tips, and photo suggestions. This was a great way to see the area, take in the good sights, and not feel overwhelmed trying to see it all. A wonderful tour and great guide."
* A traveler said: "We got a pretty good deal. The bikes were in excellent conditions. Next time we definitely come back."
* A traveler said: "Myself and my husband booked this shuttle,we travelled out to the outlets with 3 other people. Would highly recommend it! driver very courteous and punctual thanks again"
* A traveler said: "We loved it! Dante is amazing - son attuned to the needs and wants of the tour group. The food was great. We’ve done several food tours, and this one is up there with the best! We highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Hannah, our private guide, was EXCELLENT. We would highly recommend her talents."
* A traveler said: "The escape room was great, I absolutely loved it! If you’re in a group and trying to have fun, GO HERE!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience - loved by natives and tourists alike! In our experience everyone learned something new, even those of us that lived here for years, although it is a more touristy experience. The questions are fun and challenging and the route really highlights the interconnected nature of Manhattan! We were a group ranging from 17-23 yo people. Although a perfect way to get to know Manhattan for families, the Quest might be more challenging for small children since the questions are of medium difficulty and require literacy. It was so fun we didn’t even notice all the walking! You can take two breaks during the challenge (which we did once to get dinner) which means you can do the Quest at your own pace without penalty! Again, could not recommend more!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Governors Island
- Greenwich Village
- Staten Island Ferry
- Rockefeller Center
- Macy's® Herald Square
- United Nations Headquarters
- The Vessel
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- New York City St. Patrick's Cathedral
- Hard Rock Café Yankee Stadium
- Hudson Theatre
- New York Penn Station
- Lyceum Theatre
- Hard Rock Café New York
- Bloomingdale's 59th Street
- Daily News Building
- 42nd Street New York City
- Marquis Theatre
- The Dakota Apartments
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Massachusetts
Day Trips from New York City
- New York City to California
- New York City to Pennsylvania
- New York City to Boston
- New York City to Philadelphia
- New York City to Harvard University
- New York City to Massachusetts
- New York City to Virginia
- New York City to New Jersey
- New York City to Brooklyn
- New York City to Southampton
- New York City to Newark
- New York City to Cambridge
- New York City to Long Island
- New York City to Lancaster