Top New York City Day Trips
102 results | All New York City Tours
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was awesome. Fun trip. It’s worth booking. I recommend doing at the start of your trip here as it will guide you on places to go during your stay."
* A traveler said: "People said that we would be tired after the long bus ride but my husband & I LOVED it! We were not pooped at all and wouldn't have minded if it was even longer. Our local guide, MOSES along with DEMITRI our bus driver, made the tour very efficient and full of detailed stories. We recommend this Washington DC Day Trip from NYC.....very good!"
* A traveler said: "On time! Comfortable seats and clean. Amazing service. I normally would never take a bus however this felt like a road trip getaway."
* A traveler said: "The trip was amazing!!! The tour guide os very informative!! We have a great trip. Highly recommended!! Thank you for the amazing time!"
* A traveler said: "Apollo theater, Coney island, Brooklyn bridge. Carlos was very knowledgeable and friendly. Very accommodating."
* A traveler said: "We recently enjoyed this tour thanks to our wonderful guide - Jonathan who was so knowledgeable on all things Boston, NYC and USA history. I would recommend this tour to anyone looking to see Boston in one day from nyc!"
* A traveler said: "Washington, D.C. and Philadelphia was an outstanding experience. Ms. Janette was a great tour host and Mr. Elvis was a great driver. It would be nice to schedule a tour to the White House."
* A traveler said: "A great trip with a lovely guide who had lots of knowledge and jokes. Just needed longer than the 2 hours at the outlets as it was spread over a large space so didn’t allow much time to visit a variety of shops."
* A traveler said: "The absolute BEST food tour we have ever experienced! Our tour guide, Laurie was the ideal combination of enthusiastic, friendly, excellent story teller and very knowledgeable! We enjoyed every tasting and left with a delicious tour of Brooklyn's various neighborhoods!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was very well done. Learned a lot about the Bronx. All the small family stores. . Saw different neighborhoods in Queens. And walked under the Brooklyn Bridge. Our guide was great!!"
* A traveler said: "Carlos our tour guy was amazing and so was our driver I enjoyed our trip! Very nice people and patient."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide and driver, Scott, was amazing! He gave us so much history and information about the area that we wouldn't have gotten otherwise. It's a great tour to get out of Manhatten and get some perspective on the entire city. Well worth the time and money spent."
* A traveler said: "Every though it rain while we were out on the kayak it was fun and a great workout. Bus was clean and comfortable and the bus driver and your guide were informative and very sweet. Shout out Ian and Ken"
* A traveler said: "The wine tour was an amazing experience and such a good deal. We loved the three different styles of wineries. Transportation and lunch were provided which really made it worth it. We loved the wine and the views. Our tour guide, Emily, was so fun!"
* A traveler said: "Myself and my husband booked this shuttle,we travelled out to the outlets with 3 other people. Would highly recommend it! driver very courteous and punctual thanks again"
* A traveler said: "driver identified himself and made it easy for us to see him waiting for us. Friendly and on time pickup!"
* A traveler said: "Claire was fantastic! Very knowledgeable and entertaining. Saw many things that we would have never even known existed."
* A traveler said: "Went on this tour with my wife and kids (ages 8 and 1) and we all enjoyed it. Cherie was an amazing tour guide and was knowledgeable and funny. Tour takes you to Ellis Island and Liberty Island to see the statue. Would recommend to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "The driver was great, very nice guy and a complete gentleman assisting with luggage. Car was very clean."
* A traveler said: "Experience could not have been better. The building and observation deck were both beautiful and not crowded. The staff was so nice and everything was immaculately clean and perfect. This is a most do!!"
* A traveler said: "Michael was an amazing informative narrator! The sunset cruise was a good choice. The views from the water were stunning! We’ll be back again!"
* A traveler said: "Our Maid of the Mist Boat Ride. Our tour guide Bryan was very professional, knowledgeable and made sure his group was having a good time. He took his time to answer all my questions. He made our trip from California worth traveling this far to see such a beautiful site."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Longacre Theatre
- Citi Field
- New-York Historical Society Museum and Library
- Bethel Woods Center for the Arts
- Staten Island Ferry
- Cafe Wha?
- Columbia University
- Meatpacking District
- Daily News Building
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
- The Dakota Apartments
- East Village
- Neil Simon Theatre
- Chrysler Building
- Fort Tryon Park
- Times Square
- Upper East Side
- Central Park
- Orpheum Theatre
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Massachusetts
Day Trips from New York City
- New York City to California
- New York City to Pennsylvania
- New York City to Boston
- New York City to Philadelphia
- New York City to Harvard University
- New York City to Massachusetts
- New York City to Virginia
- New York City to New Jersey
- New York City to Brooklyn
- New York City to Southampton
- New York City to Newark
- New York City to Cambridge
- New York City to Long Island
- New York City to Lancaster