Top New York City Cultural Tours
321 results | All New York City Tours
* A traveler said: "She was great and very helpful wit the knowledge of things. Would recommend anyone to this tour. She was bubbly and excited and we loved that."
* A traveler said: "We learned so much about 19th century NYC. It was a very memorable experience inside the church and seeing the catacombs."
* A traveler said: "I never knew there was so much history behind the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Islsnd. But thanks to our knowledgeable and amazingly friendly and funny tour guide Averlo (I know that’s not spelled correctly lol. But he’s from Chille) I walked away from this amazing 4.5 hour adventure with so much more appreciation for these 2 iconic landmarks"
* A traveler said: "The trips driver was very excellent in dealing with this New York traffic. The tour leader was very knowledgeable and interesting. It was a very good trip to get an idea and feel of all the boroughs."
* A traveler said: "Chazz was great! Super knowledgeable and engaging. The equipment he has so everyone can hear is awesome. His presentation of the material was spot on. What a great experience! Highly recommended!!! Thanks Chazz!"
* A traveler said: "Tim was fantastic at putting a personal touch on the horrific events of 9/11. Loved all of the info he shared, it really made the experience!"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the Dutch and French artists as well as the American art. Robin was masterful in knowing the details and creating storylines around the paintings. Our guide, Robin truly made the experience wonderful!"
* A traveler said: "When we got on the boat and headed for thy statue of liberty as we got closer it made me thankful I live in the USA. Standing next to the statue also gave me goosebumps. I give our tour guide a 5 star rating."
* A traveler said: "The absolute BEST food tour we have ever experienced! Our tour guide, Laurie was the ideal combination of enthusiastic, friendly, excellent story teller and very knowledgeable! We enjoyed every tasting and left with a delicious tour of Brooklyn's various neighborhoods!"
* A traveler said: "Our Guide was excellent. She kept us involved and the the three flew! Unfortunately can’t remember her name. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Jenn Andres was a fabulous tour guide. She kept our small group moving, she answered questions and even pointed out Alexander Hamilton's gravesite. Everyone in the group seemed to click with her, which made the day fun and interesting."
* A traveler said: "Julian our tour guide was awesome! He allowed us to stop and get ice cream, he had a ton of information! Super peppy and have so much detail of each stop! An awesome tour! Wish we had more time!"
* A traveler said: "Allie was an awesome guide ! Very knowledgeable and energetic. Her love for the city and its history made it even more enjoyable. Food was delicious and will definitely be going back for more !"
* A traveler said: "The guide was on point and energetic. Learning about all the cities and their history was fun and we enjoyed ourselves immensely."
* A traveler said: "Johnathan was an excellent tour guide. There were just 2 of us. This museum has so much history and Johnathan gave us lots of museum history & stories which really helped us understand the exhibits that have been created in this amazing museum."
* A traveler said: "Katherine, our tour guide, was wonderful. She was very knowledgeable and we enjoyed touring the museum with her. She pointed out things and told us background stories we wouldn't have other wise seen or known. Highly recommend her!"
* A traveler said: "Kevin L. Was so knowledgeable and friendly. He is a native New Yorker, and has a great perspective on the city. His information and tour were informative. Fun and interesting. I would recommend this tour for any age."
* A traveler said: "Tour Guide Lyall was knowledgeable and personable, providing relevant information, answering questions, and even helping with directions to our next destination."
* A traveler said: "Lou was knowledgeable and friendly! We would definitely book this tour again especially if there was a drink stop in the beginning and at the end Hint-Hint!"
* A traveler said: "I am a history buff and I thought the group leader was awesome. I hope I didn't step on her toes as I was so anxious to go on this tour, some of my questions were premature."
* A traveler said: "Getting out and walking .. while our guide Chris explains where we are .. and his ability and knowledge"
* A traveler said: "The tour was very well done. Learned a lot about the Bronx. All the small family stores. . Saw different neighborhoods in Queens. And walked under the Brooklyn Bridge. Our guide was great!!"
* A traveler said: "Terrific guide Vitaly led us through Central Park on a crowded day and gave us all the history, facts and fun items of interest about this metropolitan mecca. We enjoyed his humor and extensive knowledge. I highly recommend this tour and in particular Vitaly as a guide. Worth every penny!"
* A traveler said: "Lovely tour. Our guide Justin was knowledgeable and friendly, the tastings were good, and we learned a lot about a part of the city that there aren't many tours of."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Full-Day New York "Must See" Small-Group Tour plus One World Observatory Ticket
- 3 New York Neighborhoods Small-Group Tour : SoHo, Chinatown and Little Italy
- New York Secret Food Tour of Historic Greenwich Village w/ Private Tour Option
- High Line and Chelsea Small Group Tour
- New York: Alexander Hamilton's Haunts and Hangouts Tour
- Art & Culture
- Arts & Design
- Archaeology Tours
- Cultural Tours
- Fashion Tours
- Historical Tours
- Literary Tours
- Music Tours
- Photography Tours
- Religious Tours
- Pop Culture
- Shows & Performances
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Edge NYC
- Cafe Wha?
- New York Botanical Garden (NYBG)
- New York City Chinatown
- Gershwin Theatre
- New York City Garment District
- Museum of Interesting Things
- Madison Square Garden
- Broadway Comedy Club
- Stone Street Historic District
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
- Battery Park
- Bethesda Fountain
- Wall Street
- Citi Field
- New-York Historical Society Museum and Library
- National Geographic Encounter: Ocean Odyssey
- Bloomingdale's 59th Street
- New York City Ballet (NYCB)
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Massachusetts
Day Trips from New York City
- New York City to California
- New York City to Pennsylvania
- New York City to Boston
- New York City to Philadelphia
- New York City to Harvard University
- New York City to Massachusetts
- New York City to Virginia
- New York City to New Jersey
- New York City to Brooklyn
- New York City to Southampton
- New York City to Newark
- New York City to Cambridge
- New York City to Long Island
- New York City to Lancaster