Top New York City Bike Tours
49 results | All New York City Tours
* A traveler said: "Great tour of Brooklyn Bridge and Brooklyn Heights! Chuck was friendly, knowledgeable and funny. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Although initialy canceled because I was the only remaining participant. The tour went in and i am very happy that Josh was willing to do the tour. New York is amazing as are people like Josh who have a lot of inside of New York and New Yorkers..."
* A traveler said: "Very nice people, I was late and they wait for me, the tour is beautiful, take it in the morning thanks"
* A traveler said: "We had a great guide and great tour. We truly appreciated his love of nyc Central Park and got a lot of the tour"
* A traveler said: "Chuck was a great personality and a brave man to lead a group of unknown biking talent into the busy streets of NYC. He was informative. Likable. Knowledgeable. We thoroughly enjoyed his tour. It was hands in adventure! Well worth ine’s time!"
* A traveler said: "I got my bike very quickly and everything very easy. The bike rental shop is very close to the park entrance so I didn't have to ride on the avenue, great point. The bike was in perfect condition and I could see all the attractions in the park in 3 hours. Thanks"
* A traveler said: "Loved this experience! Tour guide rode at an easy pace and lots of downhill cruises with breezes on a hot and humid day. Informative history of Central Park and many picturesque stops. Must do and better with a guide. Also felt great to use different muscles than just walking!"
* A traveler said: "This was the highlight of our ny weekend. Parents and teens all loved it. We got to see so much of Central Park. The biking was easy with plenty of breaks. Being water. Dan our guide was wonderful."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful experience. The history of the building along with the views from 86th observatory is something I’ll never forget"
* A traveler said: "Jorge was a GREAT tour guide! Very friendly and informative! He was especially kind to my brother and me! Thank you so much, Jorge!"
* A traveler said: "Great information here. Our guide was really well I formed and personable. She did a fantastic job and was clearly passionate about this subject. The only critique I’d have was with traffic noise it could sometimes be difficult to hear. Maybe charging a bit more for personal listening devices would help that?"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Richard, was so knowledgeable and entertaining. He definitely knows the city well. Great sense of humor and caring personality!"
* A traveler said: "This is hands down the best way to see Central Park! We were able to cover the entire park and explore everything that Central Park has to offer. Central Park Tours is amazing, their tour guide was top notch and the bikes were very well maintained. I definitely reccommend this activity to anyone visiting New York and Central Park in particular!"
* A traveler said: "I had Trad as my guide and he thinks like a tourist! What I mean by that he rides at the speed you can look around, then stops at the good photo opportunities and offers would you like home to take a photo of you with the NY skyline in the background for example. Well worth going on his trip."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Scott was incredibly knowledgeable and made the tour fun. Very thorough tour with lots of stops along the way. Loved it."
* A traveler said: "Johnny Cash was a blast! Had a lot of fun. Liked that he stopped along the way and let us roam. Enjoyed his humor and felt safe the entire way."
* A traveler said: "Great tour and Daniel was very good and fun. Plenty of history and knowledge of the park and city. , would deff reccommend it. Great way of seeing the park."
* A traveler said: "Andrey’s a great guide. Helpful bike tips, safety oriented and has interesting details of the park. This tour is perfect for a quick overview of what the park has to offer. Come back to spend time at the places you like."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Bike Rentals
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Pedicab Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Tuk Tuk Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Massachusetts
Day Trips from New York City
- New York City to California
- New York City to Pennsylvania
- New York City to Boston
- New York City to Philadelphia
- New York City to Harvard University
- New York City to Massachusetts
- New York City to Virginia
- New York City to New Jersey
- New York City to Brooklyn
- New York City to Southampton
- New York City to Newark
- New York City to Cambridge
- New York City to Long Island
- New York City to Lancaster