Top Nevada Outdoor Activities
436 results | All Nevada Tours
* A traveler said: "Zach was a great tour guide, I would recommend to everyone! The cave was a great picture spot. The water was a great temperature."
* A traveler said: "Rowdy was an excellent guide! We had a great time riding the trails and up the mountain. We got some great pics at the top! The machines were fast and fun to drive and we kept a pretty fast pace as everyone in our group was comfortable going fast. Everything is as explained clearly and it was a safe and fun time! Would do again!!"
* A traveler said: "The best part of my trip. Wish I stayed longer. The Dune Buggy were awesome & the workers especially our driver Mike was very helpful."
* A traveler said: "It was Fast and furious,😂 Workers were easy to get along with they helped me a lot make sure I was safe for my first time..i"
* A traveler said: "Mike was a great driver who got us there safely from our hotels.. Wesley was a great driver who got us to the ATVs safely… Cory was an excellent instructor while riding the ATVs. We had so much fun that we will definitely be doing it again time we are in Vegas!!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome time!!!! The gold mine was amazing and so was the utv rides. I was hoping for a little more riding time."
* A traveler said: "Nicest people.. Customer service is a1 Can’t wait for next trip to come back… The trail was simple for beginners and well adjusted riders"
* A traveler said: "Beyond amAzing words can’t describe!!! I actually think this was the most profound experience of my life!! How I was taught on the horse back riding the safety tips and the guidance were beyond measure!!"
* A traveler said: "Very fun peaceful experience. Watched the sun come up over the mountains. I’d definitely try it again"
* A traveler said: "The entire staff was awesome! From the driver to the instructors! The entire experience was amazing."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely one of the highlights of our trip. My son and I had a blast. The terrain was beautiful, rugged, and memorable. Our guide Tino was fantastic! Highly recommend. A+"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time, your guys were great, the food was great, the only thing was it was kind of a long drive to get there and get back. I didn't expect that 2 of the hours in our tour would be spent in a van driving.."
* A traveler said: "It was an awesome experience!! From pick up me from my hotel to checking in process was very smooth… Everyone was very friendly and funny :) Had a really great time GI Joe experience."
* A traveler said: "We took 10min strip ride at night. Staff was so nice, and helpful. Answered all my questions Definitely will come back."
* A traveler said: "The groups for the helicopter 🚁 is 6 people per ride. It is nice and cozy so be aware that it will be snug on the ride. Yhe should Uttlr that pocks you up from the casinos are so nice. The staff is super friendly. And the pilot is amazing and follows protocol . I would recommend this to anyone"
* A traveler said: "One of the BEST experience!!! If you are in Vegas it’s a must to take that tour. The guys who guide you through this tour are great !!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time riding the ATV’s ! It was very hot 🥵 but Victor was a perfect instructor by warning us to stay hydrated. Victor also helped me when I veered a little off track being that it was my first time riding. I’d highly recommend this to anybody visiting Vegas."
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience and our guide Max was amazing! Made you feel very comfortable and was very personable!"
* A traveler said: "I had such an amazing time today. I got to watch the sunset in Vegas while on a horse. It was such a truly amazing experience that I will never forget. The view was spectacular. Then getting to see so many stars in the sky was incredible. I had a really great time. I honestly didn't want the tour to end."
* A traveler said: "It was so much fun. Love the desert scenery. Staff was amazing too. I highly recommend this activity."
* A traveler said: "Coach was very good and let me drive the car. That 488 was so much fun to drive. Will have to come back and drive a different car to go after the fastest time."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was super nice and informative. Highly recommended tour! Just enough bathroom breaks for the group, comfortable sprinter van, and a few sightseeing surprises!"
* A traveler said: "The views were beautiful!!!! The tour guides were amazing they were very knowledgeable about the land, the animals, and the history of the land!!! If you want a great experience book with these guys"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was excellent!!! Very knowledgeable. Ride was air conditioned and comfortable! Guide went above and beyond to make sure i was dropped close to hotel and did not uave to walk or wait to long at any stop"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Fun & Games
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Casino at the Tropicana Las Vegas
- Cashman Field
- Area 51
- Lost City Museum
- Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino
- Death Valley National Park
- Rick's Restorations
- Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Paris Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Chapel of the Flowers
- Elvis Chapel
- Lake Mead National Recreation Area
- Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck
- Venetian® Resort Las Vegas
- Grand Canyon South Rim
- Dig This Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Natural History Museum
- Downtown Container Park
- Fortification Hill
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Alberta