Top Nevada Helicopter Tours
42 results | All Nevada Tours
* A traveler said: "best experience riding with the Helicopter and living the lights of las vegas at night time was the best."
* A traveler said: "Our pilot Hunter, was simply the best. The experience and customer service was amazing! Would highly recommend. Can't go wrong booking this excursion."
* A traveler said: "Everyone was so professional and the entire experience was effortless. The pilot was knowledgeable and friendly. I felt completely safe in the air."
* A traveler said: "We took 10min strip ride at night. Staff was so nice, and helpful. Answered all my questions Definitely will come back."
* A traveler said: "Pilot was awesome great as far as making us feel safe and comfortable. Great information he gave us. The view is amazing and flying in the Grand Canyon was something I never thought could happen. Thank you and I highly recommend it was a highlight of our trip."
* A traveler said: "The best tour the driver is fun and very good person the trip beautiful and an unforgettable ride 👏👏👏"
* A traveler said: "Amazing views amazing pilot she was great! The flight was very smooth. One of the most fun things we've ever done"
* A traveler said: "The ride and views from the helicopter were amazing. Our pilot Chris was awesome as well. If doing skywalk, do it first. Once the bus tours show up , the line for skywalk becomes super long and it moves very slowly."
* A traveler said: "Had work in Las Vegas and wanted to see the Grand Canyon. The experience was exceptional! Matt was a great pilot and shared a lot of information. Thanks for the brilliant flight."
* A traveler said: "Awesome views, experience, and pilot! Definitely do the champagne celebration in the canyon because you will want to take pictures!"
* A traveler said: "It was awesome! Our pilot was great. We got Amazing pics!! Nice snacks and champagne made it nice!!!"
* A traveler said: "The whole day was great. The views were amazing. The tour guides were fun and knowledgeable. Mike and Jarrod for the kayaking tour were really fun. Worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing expierence, long time on the coach but helicopter trip a "must do". Very well organised. Everyone very friendly."
* A traveler said: "This was such an awesome experience from start to finish! Nothing beats seeing the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Grand Canyon, champagne, sunset, and the Vegas strip at night then on this helicopter tour. Our pilot Aaron was very knowledgeable and funny. We even learned a few facts about flying helicopters. A must do on your Vegas list"
* A traveler said: "Mad Dog” the pilot was awesome awesome, awesome. Super knowledgeable about the area and geological rocks.. The entire team was super friendly, helpful and fun. We will definitely return on next Vegas visit."
* A traveler said: "Not only was the tour wonderful, our driver was terrific. Her name is Jackie and would highly recommend her to my friends."
* A traveler said: "Wow! What a great tour of the canyon. We chose the helicopter option and it is definitely worth it. What an experience and what a view."
* A traveler said: "Boat and river lots of fun plane rides were great helicopter was scenic and beautiful It was a great experience"
* A traveler said: "To be able to take advantage of so many attractions for one single price was so perfect for my family and I. We loved it, so worth it!!!"
* A traveler said: "Worth all the money you pay! Ray was not only an amazing pilot but also very knowledgeable and really made all the flight interesting. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Great way to see the old and new strip. Knowledgeable guides and great advise. The bus stops close to the resorts and venues so you can get around and get off to where you need to be."
* A traveler said: "Amazing! We both enjoyed. Thank you! For everything.The VIP experience was excellent. The stake at Effle tower is amazing."
* A traveler said: "Pilot was excellent. Views were unforgettably. A little warm in the copter during the 1st leg of the trip but that could have been my initial nerves!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Cracking day from pick up to drop off.|Helicopter pilot very entertaining with lots of knowledge.|The Grand Canyon, Awesome , A must see.|Then being dropped of on the helipad at Bullets and Burgers for a fantastic experience,"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- In the Air
- Air Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bus Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- National Atomic Testing Museum
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas
- Clark County Museum
- Colorado River
- Area 51
- Hidden Valley Nevada
- Zappos Theater
- Park MGM Las Vegas
- A Special Memory Wedding Chapel
- Boulder City/Hoover Dam Museum
- Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Tuscany Casino
- Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino
- Mirage Hotel and Casino
- Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck
- Fortification Hill
- Casino at the Tropicana Las Vegas
- MGM Grand Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Bally's Las Vegas
- Lake Mead National Recreation Area
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Alberta