Top Nashville Cruises & Sailing
13 results | All Nashville Tours
* A traveler said: "Entertainment was great and views of downtown Nashville and lighted bridge were fabulous. Would recommend this trip to friends and family."
* A traveler said: "We loved listening to our guides historical interpretation on the city of Nashville. To ride outside on top of the bus gave us an amazing visual of all the spots that make Nashville great!"
* A traveler said: "The Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum was excellent. We had a good time and could have spent hours there because it was so interesting."
* A traveler said: "Our driver was very knowledgeable. He gave us a lot of history on the stars that we would have never known or thought about. The history really showed us how country music came to be. We wouldn’t change a thing!"
* A traveler said: "Zach was awesome his knowledge about the town and history was great. He was patient and funny as well."
* A traveler said: "Tom did a great job. His fascination with supernatural and paranormal added something fun and unexpected to the tour."
* A traveler said: "This was the perfect way to get acquainted with Nashville, especially since we had never been there before. The video at the beginning of the Ryman auditorium rivals a Disney production. We never felt rushed at the 2 stops."
* A traveler said: "Bert was fun and full of knowledge of the history of music. We got to see things we would never have seen on our own. Great experience!!"
* A traveler said: "Perfect! We thoroughly enjoyed the tour the entire time. It really is a special place and the tour guides reflect that."
* A traveler said: "Our guides were absolutely amazing! It was the perfect Way to see and learn about the city! The stops and timing and pre-lessons were on point. Would highly recommend!!!"
* A traveler said: "So glad that we booked this experience and that we got Jake as a tour guide! He was so much fun and always made sure that we had a drink in our hands! We played trivia and a few bar games while we went around to 4 different bars. Book this experience with Jake and I promise you won’t regret it!"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the mansion tour and learning the history of the family, the horses and the mansion. Also liked the wine tasting! A beautiful setting!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Centennial Park
- Lotz House Museum
- Music Row
- Honky Tonk Central
- Belmont Mansion
- Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum
- Tennessee State Capitol
- Hard Rock Café Nashville
- Tennessee State Museum
- Cumberland Park
- Madame Tussauds Nashville
- Country Music Hall of Fame & Museum
- Frist Art Museum
- Bluebird Cafe
- Tootsies Orchid Lounge
- Patsy Cline Museum
- Hatch Show Print
- Schermerhorn Symphony Center
- Cheekwood Botanical Gardens & Museum of Art
- Nashville Riverfront Park
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Chicago
- Things to do in Destin
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Missouri