Top Naples Sightseeing Tours
483 results | All Naples Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Helga was amazing she got us where we need to go even though Our family was not on time. She pointed out several things on the way up to Mount Vesuvius that were really neat facts. Would definitely do a trip with her again"
* A traveler said: "Our guide had SO MUCH information about Pompeii. I'd never want to go w/o a guide. It was a rainy day but he timed it well so even though it was a bit miserable in Sorrento we had the perfect time at Pompeii where it mattered. A tour from the ship did it opposite and were miserable in the wet, muddy Pompeii."
* A traveler said: "I always enjoy the hop on and off bus tours. Very affordable, and educational. We stopped and ate, went shopping, and just rode and took in the sun and views on top. Very good bang for the bucks!!!"
* A traveler said: "A truly enjoyable trip across the Italian coast, breathtaking views and great stop spots along the journey! The tour guide Anna was great, warm friendly and knowledgeable she made our experience truly memorable. Special thanks to our driver Giovanni for his patience and punctuality during our little adventure together!"
* A traveler said: "Marco was the best tour guide! He helped make sure we got to the blue grotto early so that we didn’t have to wait to enter. What an amazing experience from start to finish. Wonderful tour. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "A relaxing day trip comprising the most famous cities of the Amalfi coast. Everything was organized well and our driver Giovanni did an excellent job"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide Sara and driver Francesco were amazing.. Positano was closed due to flooding and they agreed to take us to Sorrento instead great decision indeed. The places were so beautiful. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Sorrento was simply beautiful and the coast breath taking. Wish I'd stayed a couple of days in Sorrento instead of Naples. Naples was not my favorite city, so dirty."
* A traveler said: "The driver was prompt and courteous. The vehicle was comfortable and clean. Told us interesting facts about the area. as he drove."
* A traveler said: "It was a great day! Pompei and Amalfi coast are memorable places, the guides were very nice and helpfull"
* A traveler said: "We had an absolutely wonderful day touring Sorrento, Positano, and Pompeii with our guide, Alfonso. He started by giving us a very interesting history on Naples as we left the city, which led to wonderful stories and facts as we passed through his hometown of Castellamarre, and finally a rich history on the beautiful cities of Sorrento and Positano. We had plenty of time to enjoy each, and Alfonso was such a great driver on what have to be among the most challenging roads and driving conditions in the world. If you are the type that gets car sick, I recommend taking Dramamine or some other type of motion sickness medicine before the tour. After leaving Positano we ate lunch in the foothills of Mt. Vesuvius at a gorgeous family-owned winery at Alfonso’s recommendation, and finally met a tour guide he had arranged for us at Pompeii…our last stop of the day. Our family of 7 were all thrilled, and each of us would highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "The whole tour was awesome! The food. Sarah who was the tour guide. I couldn’t have asked for more! Recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Great day trip, very well organised and well run, really enjoyed the whole experience with Roberta as our guide and Nello as our captain."
* A traveler said: "Roberto D'Alessandro was our guide and he was great. Could not have been better. This was better than any ship's tour."
* A traveler said: "The whole process was handle with high profesiionalism. They communicate through WhatsApp to determine the pick up place ( we bugh the trip a night before ). The driver, the tour guide were excellent. I highly recommendthis turist agency"
* A traveler said: "Love the boat around the coast. Water and scenery was amazing. Tour guide did a great job...... .. ...."
* A traveler said: "Very good service and the driver stop a few places to let us enjoy the view. And we have a almost private tour with another couples."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Simona was very knowledge and showed us parts of Naples most would not have seen. Enjoyed her commentary and great personality."
* A traveler said: "Very good organized; Alessandra (the guide) and Mario (the driver), very nice - september 2021; I strongly recomend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Alex and Federico made it wonderful and fun. Alex gave us all the tip so we wont go home ripped off in Capri if you arent careful! He also made sure we maximized our time more than lining up in the blue grotto! We had the time to swim, shop relax take nice photos and had the best time in this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Francesca & Elena gave us a wonderful tour of Pompeii & perhaps the best pizza we have ever had. And oh my god, you get a huge pizza & soda all for $5 Euro. Come on! San Carlo will never be forgotten. And if you have never had a Cafe Nocciola, you have not lived."
* A traveler said: "Sylvia was a great guide who provided historical background to various areas of Naples and to assorted food places where we sampled local food specialties."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed a small group tour, with Jon Luka (our driver) and Gabriella (our tour guide). Both pointed out and gave commentary regarding different areas we passed. I would recommend booking with Gabriella."
* A traveler said: "It felt like i was shown around the city by an napolitan friend. It was very pleasant and i highly recommend it:)"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Night Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Skip-the-Line Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia