Top Naples Bus Tours
490 results | All Naples Tours
* A traveler said: "I always enjoy the hop on and off bus tours. Very affordable, and educational. We stopped and ate, went shopping, and just rode and took in the sun and views on top. Very good bang for the bucks!!!"
* A traveler said: "A truly enjoyable trip across the Italian coast, breathtaking views and great stop spots along the journey! The tour guide Anna was great, warm friendly and knowledgeable she made our experience truly memorable. Special thanks to our driver Giovanni for his patience and punctuality during our little adventure together!"
* A traveler said: "The whole process was handle with high profesiionalism. They communicate through WhatsApp to determine the pick up place ( we bugh the trip a night before ). The driver, the tour guide were excellent. I highly recommendthis turist agency"
* A traveler said: "Marco was the best tour guide! He helped make sure we got to the blue grotto early so that we didn’t have to wait to enter. What an amazing experience from start to finish. Wonderful tour. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "A relaxing day trip comprising the most famous cities of the Amalfi coast. Everything was organized well and our driver Giovanni did an excellent job"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Simona was very knowledge and showed us parts of Naples most would not have seen. Enjoyed her commentary and great personality."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour! Our guide Giusy was very accommodating and timing was spot on! Pompeii tour was great. We then moved over to Capri amazing island."
* A traveler said: "It felt like i was shown around the city by an napolitan friend. It was very pleasant and i highly recommend it:)"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide Sara and driver Francesco were amazing.. Positano was closed due to flooding and they agreed to take us to Sorrento instead great decision indeed. The places were so beautiful. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "The whole tour was awesome! The food. Sarah who was the tour guide. I couldn’t have asked for more! Recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Helga was amazing she got us where we need to go even though Our family was not on time. She pointed out several things on the way up to Mount Vesuvius that were really neat facts. Would definitely do a trip with her again"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour! Your guide was brilliant, very friendly and entertaining. Plenty of food was sampled and a brief historical of the food and some sights was also provided! Really really great tour, definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour with Francesco, He was very personable he is from Pompeii and knows all the ins and outs which were very helpfull. There was 6 people in our party and we were the only ones on the tour. We had an amazing time and loved every moment of it. The views were breathtaking. Love it.!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful day with an excellent guide Tino, good bikes and great wine and food in a magnificent scenery. Pick-up service was very punctional and Guido is a very nice and safe driver. Tino is dutch speeking which gave a plus value for us to the trip."
* A traveler said: "Very good service and the driver stop a few places to let us enjoy the view. And we have a almost private tour with another couples."
* A traveler said: "Love the boat around the coast. Water and scenery was amazing. Tour guide did a great job...... .. ...."
* A traveler said: "We had the best time with salvatore! He was very good knowledgeable and brought us to a lot of places we couldnt have gone bu ourselves"
* A traveler said: "Very good organized; Alessandra (the guide) and Mario (the driver), very nice - september 2021; I strongly recomend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guides John and Grace, were fantastic! I would differently recommend this tour! The Amalfi Coast was so beautiful! Grace was amazing at Pompeii!"
* A traveler said: "Roberto D'Alessandro was our guide and he was great. Could not have been better. This was better than any ship's tour."
* A traveler said: "Lovely day out, tour guide was very good and pleasant. I would reccomended you buy the entrance ticket to Pompeii, Versuvio and Herculaneum in advance of the day. All in all excellent and if you're lucky at 700mtrs from the caldera there is a man for 20 euros in a 4x4 that will take you to within a 100mtrs of peering over and into the mountain. Would reccomended this tour but you could easily spend a day in each. Pompeii is much bigger than I expected."
* A traveler said: "Naples is full of history and culture. Our guide Mira helped us understand it within this short amount of time we had. She was extremely knowledgable about various locations in the city and planned a memorable course through the city. We saw Plazzas, palaces, cafes and baroque churches that tell the story of Naples."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour. Couldn’t be happier with ease of excursion. Pompeii guide and tour was excellent. Primary guide for the day was fantastic!! Friendly helpful knowledge and very personable. Would give him 10 stars if you had it. Believe his name was Luca. Made the day and the trip for us all fantastic and memorable."
* A traveler said: "Francesca & Elena gave us a wonderful tour of Pompeii & perhaps the best pizza we have ever had. And oh my god, you get a huge pizza & soda all for $5 Euro. Come on! San Carlo will never be forgotten. And if you have never had a Cafe Nocciola, you have not lived."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Segway Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Speed Boats
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Royal Palace of Caserta (Reggia di Caserta)
- Mitigliano Beach (Cala di Mitigliano)
- Central Funicular (Funicolare Centrale)
- Path of the Gods (Sentiero Degli Dei)
- Via San Gregorio Armeno (Christmas Alley)
- Virgiliano Park (Parco Virgiliano)
- Castel Nuovo (Maschio Angioino)
- Macellum of Pozzuoli (Temple of Serapis)
- Basilica of San Domenico Maggiore (Basilica di San Domenico Maggiore)
- Fontanelle Cemetery (Cimitero delle Fontanelle)
- Naples Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Napoli)
- Mt. Vesuvius (Monte Vesuvio)
- Capodimonte Museum (Museo di Capodimonte)
- Saint Elmo’s Castle (Castel Sant'Elmo)
- Basilica di San Lorenzo Maggiore
- Basilica of San Francesco di Paola (Basilica di San Francesco di Paola)
- Charterhouse and Museum of San Martino (Certosa e Museo di San Martino)
- La Reggia Designer Outlet
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia