Top Napa & Sonoma Wine Tastings
66 results | All Napa & Sonoma Tours
* A traveler said: "It’s was truly a unforgettable experience. Beautiful sceneary, me and my wife, where celebrating our 10th anniversary."
* A traveler said: "We had a blast in the Napa Wine Trolley. The wine tastings were great and socializing with others in the tour was fun! We got to taste some of the grapes off of the vine and learned a lot about the wine making process."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Food was delicious. Only thing on the. Website they didn’t mention was that the cafe at the station is not open now, we got there thinking to have coffee something small before going on the train. But the experience was amazing."
* A traveler said: "Chris, our driver, started by having us all say our names, where we were from and our first concert we attended and our last concert we attended. Then he proceeded to play some great tunes! We all got to know each other during the journey and by the end were having a blast!!!! Great wineries, too."
* A traveler said: "Heidi was excellent! Will definitely be using again in the future!! Communicated through text, on time, knowledgeable, friendly and made great recommendations for the next day!"
* A traveler said: "The people we shared the Trolly with, also the warmth and professionalism of the tour guide. Many more good point"
* A traveler said: "Outstanding tour. We had Lonny as our driver, punctual, courteous and always there on the look out for us. Amazing tour. Would definitely recommend to all. Stand out vineyards were domaine carneros and castello di Amorosa."
* A traveler said: "I did a lot of research into car service options for Napa and Cardinal was def the best deal. Car (Lincoln sedan) was very clean and driver was timely. I would definitely use their services again for future trips to Napa. I highly recommend anyone looking for a car service to book with Cardinal based on my experience."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Hardt was suberb, we enjoyed it so much, will definitely come back and request him! Vineyards were super and very personable, cozy and very intimate, the day was nice and cool, such a great experience!"
* A traveler said: "Jason was a wonderful guide! We went to Deerfield, Muscardini, and St. Anne’s. Each one had its unique charms and excellent range of wines. Jason and his wife provided a superb charcuterie. We were blessed with a fun group, so we really enjoyed a fantastic day!"
* A traveler said: "Abbey our tour guide was AMAZING! We were a group of four on a trip to Sonoma and this was the best way to learn about the town. Abbey talked about the history of the area (missions etc) We went to a Great cheese shop,, a couple of. Super restaurants and several other local shops including a chocolate shop! I highly recommend this tour - you won’t be disappointed!"
* A traveler said: "Hunt was an outstanding guide! What a fun, relaxing, informative, and delightful tour! And he takes the best photos to capture the wonderful memories of the day!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour. Easy biking. Nice wine stops. Guide very knowledgeable and fun. Pretty biking trails. Only suggestion would be lunch a little earlier. We did not eat until three with the wine tasting that was a little late. But over all would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Our Napa Valley Winery + Picnic Tour was excellent choice. The tour and site seeing will definitely be a memorable event for me and my family. I highly recommend this tour and will return and recommend to my family and friend. Thank you Viator!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great trip!!! Howard loves his town and the history of his town!! He worked so hard to make the trip meaningful for everyone in the group!! This is a must do on every trip!!!"
* A traveler said: "An excellent day! Peter was a truly exceptional. He was right on-time, knowledgable, and professional. Communication with the company was timely and they were very accommodating."
* A traveler said: "Great views. It was fun riding the e bikes. Travis our guide was great. A super fun day. Great 55th birthday. Not to mention, great wines."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time - we made our plans very last minute but Jeremy was super helpful in arranging tasting times at wonderful and unique wineries in Napa, and our driver Juan was incredibly helpful and accommodating."
* A traveler said: "My daughter, Allison, and I did the half day Sonoma Bike and Wine Tour. Our guide, Phyllis, was awesome. She was informative and took us to some neat places in Sonoma. We enjoyed the wine at Tin Barn and Buena Vista. This is a must do tour if you are in Sonoma!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience all around Great food Great wine Incredibly knowledgeable guide and she was just great to chat with throughout the tour"
* A traveler said: "Our group had an AMAZING time with Kyle. He was friendly, personable and made us laugh all day. The SUV was large and comfortable for our group and the emails sent pre-trip were informative and allowed us the flexibility the go to the tastings we wanted, with recommendations we appreciated. Definitely recommend this company and trip. Ask for Kyle!"
* A traveler said: "Elizabeth was great. She took us to wonderful places. She was super knowledgeable. Our entire party of six was so happy to have seen so many places! Way more fun then just eating dinner at one place."
* A traveler said: "Our family highly recommends the 7-hour Napa or Sonoma wine tour. After I booked a Napa wine tour for a party of 5 on Viator, I was contacted by Mia to discuss our wine preferences and the types of vineyards wed like to visit. Mia then customized our entire Napa tour perfectly. She took care of all the vineyard appointments, and booked a lovely vineyard view lunch at Brix. |To our surprise, Mia also upgraded our touring vehicle to a gorgeous, top of the line Mercedes van with chilled sparkling wine and beer to enjoy. You can even play our own music by syncing your phones playlist to the vans speakers. We loved playing our own music, and dancing in-between wine tastings. Weve used many touring companies in the past. This is hands down the best Napa tour experience. Brian is a great tour guide, super friendly and knowledgeable. Brain has 28 years of experience with Napa and Sonoma county wineries. Mia and Brian set the bar high with the best customer service, affordable rates, gorgeous touring vehicles, and their years of knowledge to help visitors plan the perfect day. Our family will only use Brian and Mias company for future winery tours in Napa and Sonoma! Again, we highly recommend, you will not be disappointed. Cheers,|Sarah"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Dining Experiences
- Food Tours
- Culinary & Gourmet Tour
- Street Food Tours
- Wine Tastings
- Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Beer & Brewery Tours
- Pub Tours
- Wine Tastings
- Wine Tours
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Old Faithful Geyser of California
- HopMonk Tavern
- Sutter Home Family Vineyards
- Jacuzzi Family Vineyards
- Andretti Winery
- Dry Creek Valley
- Safari West
- Oxbow Public Market
- Benziger Family Winery
- V. Sattui Winery
- Viansa Sonoma Winery
- Larson Family Winery
- Gloria Ferrer Caves and Vineyards
- Grgich Hills Estate
- Alexander Valley
- Castello di Amorosa
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon