Top Activities on the Ground in Napa & Sonoma
13 results | All Napa & Sonoma Tours
* A traveler said: "Great views. It was fun riding the e bikes. Travis our guide was great. A super fun day. Great 55th birthday. Not to mention, great wines."
* A traveler said: "Nice breeze riding up in vineyards. Fun stopping at the cheese store. Good history lessons on Sonoma"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time ! What an enjoyable way to see wine country. All the tour guides were terrific and personable."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Phyllis was the greatest! She provided great information about winemaking and she surprised us with an unexpected visit to a fromagerie."
* A traveler said: "Our Napa Valley Winery + Picnic Tour was excellent choice. The tour and site seeing will definitely be a memorable event for me and my family. I highly recommend this tour and will return and recommend to my family and friend. Thank you Viator!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience. Staff was very friendly and helpful. They gave us tips for the best route."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Phyliis was wonderful! She was mindful of all biking skill levels. We road through the country side of Sonoma. It was a beautiful day! We learned about grapes and how they are grown, when they are harvested. We saw llamas and peacocks. The wines we sampled were delicious."
* A traveler said: "We loved the E-bike experience, it was so easy going up hills. Our guide James was very knowledgeable about Sonoma and the wine culture. The 2 winery’s Ceja and Gunlach Bundschu were very welcoming, beautiful and great wines. It was a fun day."
* A traveler said: "After a minor mechanical issue, my wife and I had a great time. Really enjoyed the outdoors and a treat to ride on the electric bikes. Dustin was a great guide and gave us a lot of insight to the area."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Jacuzzi Family Vineyards
- Raymond Vineyards
- Sonoma Valley Wine Trolley
- ZD Wines
- Larson Family Winery
- V. Sattui Winery
- Alexander Valley
- Benziger Family Winery
- Fort Ross State Historic Park
- Old Faithful Geyser of California
- Oxbow Public Market
- Dry Creek Valley
- Andretti Winery
- Safari West
- Viansa Sonoma Winery
- HopMonk Tavern
- Gloria Ferrer Caves and Vineyards
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon