Top Napa & Sonoma Half-day Tours
46 results | All Napa & Sonoma Tours
* A traveler said: "We had a blast in the Napa Wine Trolley. The wine tastings were great and socializing with others in the tour was fun! We got to taste some of the grapes off of the vine and learned a lot about the wine making process."
* A traveler said: "It’s was truly a unforgettable experience. Beautiful sceneary, me and my wife, where celebrating our 10th anniversary."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Food was delicious. Only thing on the. Website they didn’t mention was that the cafe at the station is not open now, we got there thinking to have coffee something small before going on the train. But the experience was amazing."
* A traveler said: "This was a great trip!!! Howard loves his town and the history of his town!! He worked so hard to make the trip meaningful for everyone in the group!! This is a must do on every trip!!!"
* A traveler said: "The people we shared the Trolly with, also the warmth and professionalism of the tour guide. Many more good point"
* A traveler said: "Chris, our driver, started by having us all say our names, where we were from and our first concert we attended and our last concert we attended. Then he proceeded to play some great tunes! We all got to know each other during the journey and by the end were having a blast!!!! Great wineries, too."
* A traveler said: "Everything was perfect! Bob, our pilot was knowledgeable, fun, expert and engaging...we learned a lot. We were well taken care of and enjoyed the camaraderie with the champagne at the end of the flight. Loved getting to keep the glasses and the prayer on them!!!! 🥂👍🌹🥰"
* A traveler said: "Great views. It was fun riding the e bikes. Travis our guide was great. A super fun day. Great 55th birthday. Not to mention, great wines."
* A traveler said: "Our day with Bliss Wine Tours was nothing short of incredible. Gary was a great driver and super knowledgeable. All 3 wineries Damon chose for us to visit were great - and we loved the intimate experiences of private tastings at small off the beaten path wineries. Huge thank you to Bliss for a fantastic day!"
* A traveler said: "Abbey our tour guide was AMAZING! We were a group of four on a trip to Sonoma and this was the best way to learn about the town. Abbey talked about the history of the area (missions etc) We went to a Great cheese shop,, a couple of. Super restaurants and several other local shops including a chocolate shop! I highly recommend this tour - you won’t be disappointed!"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time - we made our plans very last minute but Jeremy was super helpful in arranging tasting times at wonderful and unique wineries in Napa, and our driver Juan was incredibly helpful and accommodating."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience all around Great food Great wine Incredibly knowledgeable guide and she was just great to chat with throughout the tour"
* A traveler said: "Hunt was an outstanding guide! What a fun, relaxing, informative, and delightful tour! And he takes the best photos to capture the wonderful memories of the day!"
* A traveler said: "Our Napa Valley Winery + Picnic Tour was excellent choice. The tour and site seeing will definitely be a memorable event for me and my family. I highly recommend this tour and will return and recommend to my family and friend. Thank you Viator!"
* A traveler said: "An excellent day! Peter was a truly exceptional. He was right on-time, knowledgable, and professional. Communication with the company was timely and they were very accommodating."
* A traveler said: "The excursion was perfect! We went to three wineries and stopped for lunch in between. Adam, our driver, was very accommodating, patient and knowledgeable. We couldn’t have asked for a better time."
* A traveler said: "Viv was so fun and knowledgeable about all things NAPA and Cali in general! Wines and food were scrumptious! It’s nice to have a small group which provides an intimate setting throughout!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Phyliis was wonderful! She was mindful of all biking skill levels. We road through the country side of Sonoma. It was a beautiful day! We learned about grapes and how they are grown, when they are harvested. We saw llamas and peacocks. The wines we sampled were delicious."
* A traveler said: "Dandy was outstanding from the first email until we said goodbye at our hotel. We had only a few days to plan a full day of tasting with a lunch break, she was helpful and thoughtful. She also provided recommendations for our final day in the Napa area that we could experience the following day. I would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Would recommend this tour had alot of good food a great local wines. The pairings were nice and the food especially changed the elements of the wine"
* A traveler said: "My daughter, Allison, and I did the half day Sonoma Bike and Wine Tour. Our guide, Phyllis, was awesome. She was informative and took us to some neat places in Sonoma. We enjoyed the wine at Tin Barn and Buena Vista. This is a must do tour if you are in Sonoma!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time ! What an enjoyable way to see wine country. All the tour guides were terrific and personable."
* A traveler said: "After a minor mechanical issue, my wife and I had a great time. Really enjoyed the outdoors and a treat to ride on the electric bikes. Dustin was a great guide and gave us a lot of insight to the area."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Jacuzzi Family Vineyards
- Andretti Winery
- Oxbow Public Market
- Fort Ross State Historic Park
- HopMonk Tavern
- Raymond Vineyards
- Old Faithful Geyser of California
- Sutter Home Family Vineyards
- Safari West
- Dry Creek Valley
- Grgich Hills Estate
- ZD Wines
- Castello di Amorosa
- Alexander Valley
- V. Sattui Winery
- Benziger Family Winery
- Viansa Sonoma Winery
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon