Top Napa & Sonoma Food & Drink
68 results | All Napa & Sonoma Tours
* A traveler said: "The food, service and food were all very good. It was a relaxing experience. It was fun being on a train."
* A traveler said: "Me and my husband had lots of fun. We went to a vineyard that was a replica of Thomas Edison’s house. We also saw Danielle Stelle’s house and ate at Michael Chiarello’s restaurant. The food was delicious and the wine at all the stops. All the people on the trolley were very fun!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was great. Steve, our tour guide with Platypus Tours was so amazing. He was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. We went to some great family owned wineries. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "It’s was truly a unforgettable experience. Beautiful sceneary, me and my wife, where celebrating our 10th anniversary."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous Day! Our driver, Lonnie, was prompt, intelligent, personable, and emotionally intelligent. Excellent service with constant communication & flexibility. I would highly recommend this company."
* A traveler said: "Everything was perfect! Bob, our pilot was knowledgeable, fun, expert and engaging...we learned a lot. We were well taken care of and enjoyed the camaraderie with the champagne at the end of the flight. Loved getting to keep the glasses and the prayer on them!!!! 🥂👍🌹🥰"
* A traveler said: "Outstanding tour. We had Lonny as our driver, punctual, courteous and always there on the look out for us. Amazing tour. Would definitely recommend to all. Stand out vineyards were domaine carneros and castello di Amorosa."
* A traveler said: "Really fun thing to do in Sonoma. A nice mix of some history, scenic viewing and a little wine tasting"
* A traveler said: "Jimmy the driver was great. Best guide ever. All the wineries were wonderful. We had a fabulous time"
* A traveler said: "Abbey our tour guide was AMAZING! We were a group of four on a trip to Sonoma and this was the best way to learn about the town. Abbey talked about the history of the area (missions etc) We went to a Great cheese shop,, a couple of. Super restaurants and several other local shops including a chocolate shop! I highly recommend this tour - you won’t be disappointed!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience all around Great food Great wine Incredibly knowledgeable guide and she was just great to chat with throughout the tour"
* A traveler said: "Although the Viator confirmation was a little confusing, all went smoothly with our wine tasting schedule. Our driver Eric was informative and was a smooth driver. We made it to all our scheduled tastings and were promptly picked up when we finished."
* A traveler said: "Our Napa Valley Winery + Picnic Tour was excellent choice. The tour and site seeing will definitely be a memorable event for me and my family. I highly recommend this tour and will return and recommend to my family and friend. Thank you Viator!"
* A traveler said: "An excellent day! Peter was a truly exceptional. He was right on-time, knowledgable, and professional. Communication with the company was timely and they were very accommodating."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Phyliis was wonderful! She was mindful of all biking skill levels. We road through the country side of Sonoma. It was a beautiful day! We learned about grapes and how they are grown, when they are harvested. We saw llamas and peacocks. The wines we sampled were delicious."
* A traveler said: "We loved the E-bike experience, it was so easy going up hills. Our guide James was very knowledgeable about Sonoma and the wine culture. The 2 winery’s Ceja and Gunlach Bundschu were very welcoming, beautiful and great wines. It was a fun day."
* A traveler said: "I did a lot of research into car service options for Napa and Cardinal was def the best deal. Car (Lincoln sedan) was very clean and driver was timely. I would definitely use their services again for future trips to Napa. I highly recommend anyone looking for a car service to book with Cardinal based on my experience."
* A traveler said: "Elizabeth was great. She took us to wonderful places. She was super knowledgeable. Our entire party of six was so happy to have seen so many places! Way more fun then just eating dinner at one place."
* A traveler said: "Our family highly recommends the 7-hour Napa or Sonoma wine tour. After I booked a Napa wine tour for a party of 5 on Viator, I was contacted by Mia to discuss our wine preferences and the types of vineyards wed like to visit. Mia then customized our entire Napa tour perfectly. She took care of all the vineyard appointments, and booked a lovely vineyard view lunch at Brix. |To our surprise, Mia also upgraded our touring vehicle to a gorgeous, top of the line Mercedes van with chilled sparkling wine and beer to enjoy. You can even play our own music by syncing your phones playlist to the vans speakers. We loved playing our own music, and dancing in-between wine tastings. Weve used many touring companies in the past. This is hands down the best Napa tour experience. Brian is a great tour guide, super friendly and knowledgeable. Brain has 28 years of experience with Napa and Sonoma county wineries. Mia and Brian set the bar high with the best customer service, affordable rates, gorgeous touring vehicles, and their years of knowledge to help visitors plan the perfect day. Our family will only use Brian and Mias company for future winery tours in Napa and Sonoma! Again, we highly recommend, you will not be disappointed. Cheers,|Sarah"
* A traveler said: "Hunt was an outstanding guide! What a fun, relaxing, informative, and delightful tour! And he takes the best photos to capture the wonderful memories of the day!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour. Easy biking. Nice wine stops. Guide very knowledgeable and fun. Pretty biking trails. Only suggestion would be lunch a little earlier. We did not eat until three with the wine tasting that was a little late. But over all would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Our day with Bliss Wine Tours was nothing short of incredible. Gary was a great driver and super knowledgeable. All 3 wineries Damon chose for us to visit were great - and we loved the intimate experiences of private tastings at small off the beaten path wineries. Huge thank you to Bliss for a fantastic day!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Safari West
- Larson Family Winery
- Viansa Sonoma Winery
- Dry Creek Valley
- Andretti Winery
- V. Sattui Winery
- Raymond Vineyards
- V Marketplace
- Grgich Hills Estate
- Gloria Ferrer Caves and Vineyards
- Jacuzzi Family Vineyards
- Fort Ross State Historic Park
- HopMonk Tavern
- ZD Wines
- Alexander Valley
- Sutter Home Family Vineyards
- Benziger Family Winery
- Oxbow Public Market
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon