* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very knowledgeable. I was able to learn a lot of fun facts about Quebec City. The driver also had some back stories on some of the places that we were passing. It was also nice to just sit back and enjoy the ride with out worrying about where to go and parking."
* A traveler said: "Perfect gift and surprise for your significant other!! Amazing views and the ride is smooth!! The team is super nice and wonderful and welcoming!!"
* A traveler said: "Montreal is an undeniably beautiful and enigmatic city even without a historical tour however, when you add layers of storytelling, it adds so much value to your experience. Pierre was so charming, informative and his passion for Montreal was radiant. We highly recommend the East & West tour."
* A traveler said: "Excellent boat trip - very highly recommended Great staff, nice lounge and very good guide The views around the city are very impressive"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the day! I would definitely recommend. Great way to see the city. The instructor Dave was awesome."
* A traveler said: "Loved the class. Clean space little small for bigger groups as you work on the same table with others (we were 9) but very enthusiastic and personable Instructer that wants you to have fun while you learn something new. Would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Had an amazing evening! Have wandered through Old Montreal in the past and saw new places and interesting stories. Velma our guide was fantastic!! I cannot recommend this tour enough!"
* A traveler said: "It was a surprise to learn how much of 17th-century Montreal survives. Enlightening, relaxing afternoon with a small group and a terrific guide."
* A traveler said: "The tour was very organised and it included several areas. The cruise was very nice. We got a few hours in the city which was nice."
* A traveler said: "The cruise was a quiet and relaxing experience, the crew was very professional and this added to the excursion."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful views of the city! Great experience and worthwhile. Largest Ferris wheel in Canada did not disappoint."
* A traveler said: "Awesome tour! Wonderful sampling of the tastes on offer in Montréal. Marie was so accommodating and insightful."
* A traveler said: "First experience zip lining and loved it, wish it would have been longer. Get ready to climb a few flight of stairs to get to the “departure” platform. A must do experience. Buy your ticket with Viator and print same, they don’t always accept tickets on ur iPhone, they did in our case. Tickets were $5. cheaper per head with Viator."
* A traveler said: "This is a MUST DO in Montreal!!!!! Food was amazing, staff was amazing! Very romantic and so much fun!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Learning about the neighborhoods we were walking through. Our guide was also nice enough to hold our leftover samples for us to take back to our hotel."
* A traveler said: "It was really nice tour Mike, the guide is awesome with great knowledge. Staff is also very humble It was good experience"
* A traveler said: "Philip did an excellent job educating 6 of us as he showed us the highlights of Montreal. Although the tour is timed at approximately 4 hours, the boat tour, conducted by the cruise company, added another one and one-half hours ensuring a look at Montreal from more than one perspective. A very enjoyable day well spent!"
* A traveler said: "This was a very nice tour with very nice tour guide. He took me too all beautiful places of Montreal to see the awesome night views of Montreal with doing it myself I wouldn’t have able to visit all that places. Thank so much!"
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable guide. Passionate about sharing cultural insights. Moderate walking. Should indicate the vehicle for tour. Was expecting a small bus and was riding in a SUV with 4 other people."
* A traveler said: "We lucked out and were the only 2 people on the tour with Thomas. Thomas was an excellent guide - very knowledgeable with some fun and funny facts and anecdotes. Two hours was about the right amount of time for the tour. We saw the inside of some buildings that we would never have thought to go into."
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed our day with Mounir. We are both familiar with Montreal but we saw and learned things we never knew. Mounir is a great tour guide, knowledgeable and personable. Thanks for a great day!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Notre-Dame Basilica of Montreal (Basilique Notre-Dame de Montréal)
- Place des Arts
- Montreal Underground City
- Montreal Place d'Armes
- Saguenay-St. Lawrence Marine Park (Parc Marin du Saguenay-Saint-Laurent)
- La Fontaine Park (Parc La Fontaine)
- St. Lawrence River
- Musée d'Art Contemporain de Montréal (MAC)
- Notre-Dame Street (Rue Notre-Dame)
- Crescent Street (Rue Crescent)
- Old Port of Montreal (Vieux Port de Montréal)
- McCord Museum
- Saint Paul Street (Rue Saint-Paul)
- Montreal Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux-Arts)
- Les Cours Mont-Royal
- St. Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal (L'Oratoire Saint-Joseph du Mont-Royal)
- Montreal Chinatown
- Mont Tremblant
- Grevin Museum (Musée Grévin Montréal)
- Old Montreal (Vieux-Montréal)
- Mount Royal
- Bonsecours Market (Marché Bonsecours)
- Montreal Champ de Mars
- Plateau-Mont-Royal (the Plateau)
- Montreal Little Italy
- Jean-Talon Market (Marché Jean-Talon)
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Massachusetts