* A traveler said: "All the “Harvest Season” action going on. Wineries are in full swing with picking and starting the process. Great views and history of the terroir"
* A traveler said: "Bertrand is a great guy and doing his best to give us a great experience . We had a great day together with Bertrand and the group visiting This beautiful area: Pic Saint Loup. We can for sure recomend it. Thanks for everything Bertrand"
* A traveler said: "The oysters were the freshest we have ever tasted. Our guide was prompt, informative, friendly, and knowledgeable about the area and it’s production."
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip! With host David. Great communication before trip, which really helped. As for the day.. what can i say other than excellent! David was great in sharing information and making us feel comfortable, he has a great sense of humour and very relaxed approach, nothing was too much trouble! Lovely to have air con as it was very hot. Will book again with David when next in Montepellier. Thank you so much David for making this a wonderful day."
* A traveler said: "We were very impressed with the Wine and Olive Tour. The sites visited were perfect for our small group and we were entertained as well as educated by our knowledgeable and friendly guide. We would not hesitate to recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Bertrand was great - this tour is perfect for anyone who wants to experience the south of France on a tight timeframe."
* A traveler said: "Top tour - we went to all the hotspots. The bikes where comfortable and the tour was well layout. I can recommend them!"
* A traveler said: "Our family 7 of us had a great time on the Segway tour of Montpellier. None of us had been on a Segway before, but the instructions given by our 3 guides were helpful and had us riding safely in no time. They did a great job of leading us safely around the city, taking pictures of us at scenic locations, and stopping to explain several of the sites we visited. We really felt they went above and beyond for us - our 2 hour tour was closer to 3. I'd definitely recommend this tour as a fun way to see the city."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time on this tour. David is a very knowledgeable guide and an excellent host. The views from Pic Saint Loup were astoundingly beautiful! The wine tasting was great fun. Lunch was delicious and full of interesting conversation with the others on the tour with us. The aqueduct is an awesome feat of engineering and also architecturally interesting. All in all we would highly recommend this tour! C'était formidable !"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Lyon
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in French Riviera