Top Monteverde Motor Sports
15 results | All Monteverde Tours
* A traveler said: "We felt safe and had an absolute blast! Even though it was pouring rain, it didn’t ruin the experience at all! We even did the Tarzan swing which was wild. I highly recommend this activity"
* A traveler said: "Very cool experience! Hummingbirds were awesome, zip-lining, suspended bridges, butterfly sanctuary. Well worth the time!"
* A traveler said: "Another great costa rican experience, with a great guide !|I would certainly recommand this activity for people or families with young children who enjoy to learn more about the country's animals and vegetation, and who can appreciate an easy and peaceful walk in the canopy !"
* A traveler said: "This was our first experience with zip lines and the staff were knowledgeable and very helpful. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "We loved this! The hanging bridges walk was really lovely and good for anyone. The guides are knowledgeable and cater it to your interests. The butterfly garden was beautiful. We didn't make it to the hummingbird garden.The zipline was great and dramatic! Lunch was delicious! All excellent!"
* A traveler said: "Tour was amazing!!! The guys ensured that we were safe and most of all that we had fun. Highly recommend for those seeking adventure during their stay in the Monteverde area."
* A traveler said: "Gustavo was a great guide (Native way tours) . He was patient and knowledgeable about the rain forest, both flora and fauna."
* A traveler said: "I have done zip lines in MANY places around the US. This trip and zip line, tarzan swing, Superman zips and the hiking through the woods were by far the very best, most thrilling rides I have ever experienced! No problems were experienced, the company picked me up at my hotel at the exact time specified, the transport was easy and quick. You can purchase your personal (or family) photo package at the completion of the trip and it is sent directly to your own e-mail. It was not an expensive picture package!"
* A traveler said: "It was amazing! Danny and Lenin were very friendly and helpful. I will do it again!! I highly recommend this experience!!"
* A traveler said: "Will was an extremely knowledgeable guide. We had a fantastic time! Will made me want to take up birdwatching when I get home to the US. His enthusiasm is contagious."
* A traveler said: "Literally zipping through the clouds! Can't beat anything ever experienced! Yes - there's a considerable amount of walking/hiking involved.. consider getting a good pair of sneakers or walking shoes.. it gets heavy with the harness.. but all in all an experience not to be missed!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in La Fortuna de San Carlos
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in Liberia
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in Playa Hermosa
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest