Top Monteverde Historical Tours
Saved to wishlist!
Art & Culture
3 results | All Monteverde Tours
Enjoy an amzing walk on the trails of the Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve, the largest of these protected areas, which is more than 10,415 hectares. As a tourist/ adventurer you can discover more than 500 mind-blwoing species of orchids in the limbs of the large trees, while lianas, ferns, mosses and lichens fill the rest of the space. You will be picked up from your hotel in the Monteverde area to drive approximately 30 minutes to the Monteverde Reserve in order to start your dreamy tour of approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes. What to bring: Walking shoes, binoculars, waterproof coat and camera.
Bird enthusiasts won't want to miss the Curicancha Reserve in Monteverde, known as a bird-watcher's paradise. Here you'll get the chance to spot over 200 different species of colorful, exotic birds, as well as amazing animals like the sloth and spider monkey. You'll be conveniently picked up from your accommodation, and then allowed to roam freely along the trails of the reserve, or go with a guide if you prefer.
This tour allows visitors to enter the incredible world of Bats by experiencing a guided and instructional experience where the bats fly in their simulated natural jungle environment. The tour is informative, educational and entertaining focused on biology and conservation.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Historical Tours in Monteverde?
The best Historical Tours in Monteverde according to Viator travelers are:
- Tour to the Monteverde Reserve rainforest wildlife observation
- Tour to the Curricancha Reserve in Monteverde a paradise for birdwatchers
- Bat tour at Monteverde Santa Elena
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in La Fortuna de San Carlos
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in Liberia
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in Playa Hermosa
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest