Top Montepulciano Car Tours
Saved to wishlist!
6 results | All Montepulciano Tours
Explore a wine cellar in Montepulciano with this tasting and tour. See rows of large oak barrels full of aging wine and learn about how it is made. Taste three local wines alongside pecorino cheese, Tuscan salami, and bruschetta. A small group size offers an intimate atmosphere.
Learn how to make two types of homemade Italian pasta—topped off by a tasty tiramisu dessert—during this small-group cooking workshop in Montepulciano. Head to the home of a local Tuscan cook and enjoy an intimate class in a group capped at 12 people. A tasting of your creations is included, paired with wine and prosecco.
Meet winemakers and learn about the high quality standards in each glass of Montepulciano wine on this tasting tour through one of Italy’s most renowned wine regions. Visit three wineries to sip and compare the Rosso and Vino Nobile varietals during guided tastings, and bring the wines’ full flavor to life with a gourmet Tuscan lunch paired with more generous pours.
Montepulciano, an enchanted place clearly linked to Florence, which is reflected in its architecture and Pienza considered a jewel of Renaissance architecture! The tour includes the tour of a historic cellar with wine and food tasting and the cheese tasting in Pienza
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Wine lovers experience in Montepulciano: perfect experience in Montepulciano for real wine lovers.
Discover the secrets to Tuscan cuisine during a small-group cooking class in Montepulciano. With the careful guidance of your host, learn how to prepare an appetizer, two types of fresh pasta with sauces, and an iconic dessert. Once everything is ready, sit down with your classmates and enjoy your handmade Italian feast. Afterward, you’re ready to impress your friends and family back home.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Car Tours in Montepulciano?
The best Car Tours in Montepulciano according to Viator travelers are:
- Wine Tasting and Tour of The Most Beautiful Cellar in the World
- Share your Pasta Love: Small group Pasta and Tiramisu class in Montepulciano
- Montepulciano: Wine Experience With Lunch
- Montepulciano and Pienza Full day tour with Wine and Pecorino Tasting
- Only for Wine Lovers: Winery Tasting Tour in Montepulciano.
What Car Tours in Montepulciano are taking additional safety precautions?
These Montepulciano experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Car Tours in Montepulciano are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Montepulciano may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets