Top Midi-Pyrénées Mountain Bike Tours
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Midi-Pyrénées Tours
Sort by: Featured
At Toulouse Bike Tour by Le Petit Cyclo, we offer guided tours of Toulouse by bike, an ideal way to discover the pink city, its architecture, its history and the Toulouse way of life. All tours are done on our bikes, adapted and equipped with a comfortable saddle, in the company of our qualified professional guide.
high-end electric bike with a guide. Get a thorough safety briefing and then set off to see the sights. Pedal through the St. Etienne neighborhood and see the Cathedral then ride along the Canal de Brienne, where you take in river views, and get to know some local secrets down hidden alleyways.
From the south, starting pedaling along the canal du midi, this bike tour will then lead you through St Aubin and Matabiau neighbourhood before joining the Twin Bridge area, the very end of the canal du midi. Up north you will ride along the wild the Garonne river banks and around Sesquière lake for a peaceful moment. The river will lead you back in the city center to wander around the former St Pierre harbour and la Daurade harbour, not to forget the magnificent Pont neuf (new bridge) and the enjoyable atmosphere along the quay. Water is the guiding thread of this tour, you will discover all the water circulation through the city’s network and how canals works with each other.
Bring your bike and join this adventure. Come and discover the high Pyrenees and especially the valleys very close to Bagnères de Bigorre. I will guide you in magnificent and wild places and will pass on my knowledge of the environment, the fauna, the flora, the heritage. You will have access to viewpoints offering a panorama of the high peaks of the Hautes Pyrénées.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Mountain Bike Tours in Midi-Pyrénées?
What Mountain Bike Tours in Midi-Pyrénées are taking additional safety precautions?
What Mountain Bike Tours in Midi-Pyrénées are good for avoiding crowds?
- Carcassonne Castle (Cité de Carcassonne) Tours & Tickets
- Puymartin Castle (Chateau de Puymartin) Tours & Tickets
- Place du Capitole Tours & Tickets
- Basilica of Our Lady of the Daurade (Notre-Dame de la Daurade) Tours & Tickets
- Espace Ludopia Tours & Tickets
- Space City (Cite de l'Espace) Tours & Tickets
- Pont Neuf Tours & Tickets
- Happy Forest Tours & Tickets
- Pech Merle Cave Tours & Tickets
- Toulouse Cathedral (Cathedrale St-Etienne) Tours & Tickets
- Museum of Augustins (Musée des Augustins) Tours & Tickets
- Les Abattoirs Museum Tours & Tickets
- Lastours Castles (Châteaux de Lastours) Tours & Tickets
- Canal du Midi Tours & Tickets
- Durandal Park (Parc Durandal) Tours & Tickets
- Lombrives Cave (Grotte de Lombrives) Tours & Tickets
- Albi Cathedral Tours & Tickets
- Aeroscopia Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Aquitaine
- Things to do in Aragón
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Things to do in Bordeaux
- Things to do in San Sebastian
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Basque Country
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Loire Valley
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Castile and León