Top Maui Nature and Wildlife Tours
96 results | All Maui Tours
* A traveler said: "Had a great time and very educational! Went out on the last trip of the season and was not disappointed! We were able to see a lot of activity and it was well narrated!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guides were awesome and very knowledgeable about sea creatures. We got a pretty nice view of some whales and even rode along side hundreds of dolphins. This was truly unforgettable. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Cody was awesome. Totally chill, great vibes, water was so clear and we saw so many turtles. Definitely one of the best tours we have been on."
* A traveler said: "The crew on the Calypso were a delight. They were very attentive. I felt very secure with their knowledge of the boat and snorkeling/snuba expertise. We saw lots of beautiful fish, coral and sea turtles. Swimming in the pristine water was a wonderful experience."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was great. Very upbeat but also very honest with details of caution. They knew the horses very well and could pair them accordingly. I had my grandkids with me 8 &10 and they were very patient and attentive. The entire crew was fabulous. I would definitely do this again."
* A traveler said: "The staff put us right on a large school of fish and on the return trip we were surrounded by a school of spinner dolphins."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I did this on our honeymoon and it was a blast! The horses are well taken care of and fed. The guide was very nice and took pictures of all of us as we went. We would highly recommend this!"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I went to do this activity with our friends. It was our first time and we all were little nervous about it. But our guides were so awesome and helpful. They were really nice to everyone. We all enjoyed and loved it. We had such a good time. This was a great experience. You must do it."
* A traveler said: "This was so much fun! The guides Kai and I think Tom were amazing! Lots of laughs and smiles! The only thing are the directions. Just get to airport Blvd and then you can follow the directions. Definitely recommend this."
* A traveler said: "Watching the sea turtles. Loved being on the reef runner. The staff was very attentive to everyone. The snorkeling with the sea liife was amazing. Definitely recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely Amazing!! Our fabulous and informative tour guides were Madison and Tim!! We had a great afternoon enjoying our zip lining!!🖤"
* A traveler said: "Greatest experience ever!! Our guide Gunther was so informative and super nice…all the staff was friendly we loved it 😍 do it if you haven’t already"
* A traveler said: "It was a real submarine. Pretty cool. We went down to a 130 feet and saw lots of fish and sharks. Everyone was really great. I would recommend it."
* A traveler said: "This is a must do in Maui. My family did 2 snorkel excursions while in Maui and this was the best. We liked the small group. We were able to see turtles and explore much more than the bigger excursions. Curtis and Tiff were the guides and they were amazing."
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful time! The tour was easy to follow and we really enjoyed the stories and back history of Hawaii! Learned sooo much!"
* A traveler said: "The crew was awesome and made this trip. We would do this again. Lunch and beverages was excellent. The crew kept us safe👏👏"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I were visiting Maui on our honeymoon and neither of us had gone ziplining before. Kim and Alex were so helpful and encouraging. After the first few runs, we were feeling so comfortable, we even practiced a few tricks! it was an amazing experience. would definitely go back!"
* A traveler said: "Pilot was very friendly and knowledgeable of the landscape and history of the islands. We had a great time."
* A traveler said: "Our guides we really great. Had a fun time In the speedy red boats. Snorkeling was great, and turtles were so fun to see. Appreciated that the guides new their stuff and improvised with a windy day to still provide a great experience. Really great company and nice that it smaller groups"
* A traveler said: "Quinn was a wonderful guide. He knows everything there is to know about Maui and made sure everyone had an amazing time"
* A traveler said: "The tour was awesome and is a great way to see many parts of the island. Our guide Damien is a ‘local boy’ who was very knowledgeable about the history, sights and plants on the island. He really made the trip fun! Definitely recommend Hana and Beyond!"
* A traveler said: "Completely worth the cost, amazing experience. My daughter & I loved the education & interacting with the butterflies & caterpillars 🐛"
* A traveler said: "Oh my! What a wonderful experience. I was nervous before flight. But, Jake was absolutely the best pilot. The takeoff and landing was smooth as silk and the flight was perfect. He shared information about the area - both about what we were flying over and about all of the plants at the rainforest landing. It was so worth it."
* A traveler said: "Exceeded expectations. Three of us absolutely loved it. Cameron great pilot/guide. We did three helicopter flight and this may have been our favorite one."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- Dolphin Watching
- Eco Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Natural Attractions
- Nature Walks
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Encounters
- Wildlife Watching
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Waihee Ridge Trail
- Little Beach
- Maui Tropical Plantation
- Bailey House Museum
- Surfing Goat Dairy
- La Perouse Bay
- Haleakala National Park
- Honolua Bay
- Kaumahina State Wayside Park
- Oheo Gulch
- Kahului Harbor
- Lanai Island
- Royal Lahaina Luau
- Kaʻanapali Beach
- Pipiwai Trail
- Waiʻanapanapa State Park
- Ali'i Kula Lavender Farm