Top Maui Private and Luxury
54 results | All Maui Tours
* A traveler said: "This was a phenomenal day! Amy and mike s. were the best tour guides you could ask for and the trip was spectacular"
* A traveler said: "Roger was an excellent host and driver. The drive is tricky and he always made my daughters and I feel safe. He’s definitely a pro!"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide Dell was very informative Flexible with the itinerary by reversing direction of the trip to east to west when he noticed rain initially. He was a great driver through on the road especially the unpaved portion. Love the lava tube cave at the black sand beach, waterfall and various stops (local ice cream, beautiful garden in Hana)"
* A traveler said: "Loved the sunset cruise, great experience. The staff was very attentive. I enjoyed the experience. Bring a jacket and don’t wear a hat! We went with family."
* A traveler said: "There were so many great sights to view on the trip and our guide, Quinn, was terrific. We really enjoyed the tour."
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was great! Great food , great service! The sunset was also beautiful and the Captain was very informative."
* A traveler said: "My 92-year-old father was able to hear and understand our tour guide much better than he would have a microphoned speaker on a noisy bus. We both loved the stories, the music, and the coaching through the challenging bits. I already bought the tours for Kauai and I wish I would have known about Shaka Guide when I was in Oahu!"
* A traveler said: "Thank you Quinn for the amazing tour. Super knowledgeable, my wife and I learned so much. I definitely recommend you taking the tour instead of driving on your own. Quinn made it fun for us and really kept us engaged the whole time. It was awesome 🤙🏼"
* A traveler said: "Awesome trip!!!! Kimo and his wife are just an amazing couple. They are hard workers, great dancers, full of energy, very social and fun fun fun. I highly recommend this trip. Also, the Mai Tais are delicious and the food is yummy. I especially liked the ribs and the key lime pie!!"
* A traveler said: "The staff were amazingly nice. I was personally nervous as a first time rider but enjoyed the ride overall. You do have to ride with caution though but all the horses were well behaved."
* A traveler said: "Billy the guide was excellent. He was very informative and knowledgeable about the history of the area and funny!"
* A traveler said: "Felt completely safe on the road. Would not have liked driving Was able to relax and enjoy the scenery. Driver Gayle was very informative of the Hawaiian history. Made stops along the way that would have never known to travel to. I would definitely book with them again!"
* A traveler said: "The views were espectacular! Justin was amazing in sharing all his knowledge about the Maui culture and history!"
* A traveler said: "A very memorable trip. Our guide, Jimmy, was awesome. So much knowledge. The lunch was delicious and the scenery breathtaking. Glad we didn’t make the drive ourselves."
* A traveler said: "The E-bikes were super! Quick instructions and we were on our way. Best snorkel equipment, even had prescription mask for me. They did a great job of laying out a detailed itinerary and then we could do as much or little as we wanted. We would do it again."
* A traveler said: "We loved our tour with Chad! He was very patient and took every single picture we asked him to. It was just my wife and I so we had his full attention the entire time, which was nice! He took us to some amazing spots!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful way to see the 5 islands around Maui. See the majestic cliffs, blues and greens clear waters, the blow hole and many more sights. Small business owner. Personal service at its best!"
* A traveler said: "Yvonne was our tour guide for the day. She was absolutely wonderful! We enjoyed seeing waterfalls and swimming at the beach. She even showed us her favorite spot to swim at black beach. We would definitely do this tour again!"
* A traveler said: "Loved the entire tour and our pilot was super knowledgeable and friendly. This was a gift for my sons birthday and he got to fly the plane! Outstanding excursion!!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing! Eric rocks he was very knowledgeable and safe. Best sunset ever flying over and around Maui with my wife"
* A traveler said: "Started the adventure well before sunrise and enjoyed a sunrise view from top of a mountain. Never thought I could be cold in Hawaii by well worth it."
* A traveler said: "The tour was well put together and the garden is absolutely stunning! Enjoyed the history and the introduction to flora we saw during the tour. Chocolate tasting was a nice way to end the experience!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Royal Lahaina Luau
- Lanai Island
- Surfing Goat Dairy
- Kaʻanapali Beach
- Honolua Bay
- Maui Tropical Plantation
- Bailey House Museum
- Waiʻanapanapa State Park
- ʻIao Valley State Monument
- Waihee Ridge Trail
- Hana Lava Tube (Ka'eleku Caverns)
- Kalaupapa National Historical Park
- Haleakala National Park
- Puaʻa Kaʻa State Wayside Park
- Ali'i Kula Lavender Farm
- La Perouse Bay
- Banyan Tree Park