Top Maui Helicopter Tours
18 results | All Maui Tours
* A traveler said: "Great trip! Pilot was engaging and knowledgeable on history of area while keeping it fun an light. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The views were awesome! Our pilot Richie was very informative throughout the flight. Awesome experience."
* A traveler said: "Pilot was very friendly and knowledgeable of the landscape and history of the islands. We had a great time."
* A traveler said: "Amazing..a must do. Booked this for my son's 21st birthday and he absolutely loved it. The views are breath taking. Tone our guide was fantastic"
* A traveler said: "Both the helicopter pilot (forgot his name, sorry) and Scott the van driver were fabulous, pointing out spots for photos and passing along bits of interesting info."
* A traveler said: "Helicopter ride was unforgettable. Dylan our captain was absolutely amazing. He made sure we were safe and took us to a different route due to cloudy skies. We went to see Molokai instead and oh my god it was beyond beautiful. So, mesmerizing and if you plan on doing this trip do not hesitate. Worth every penny."
* A traveler said: "Exceeded expectations. Three of us absolutely loved it. Cameron great pilot/guide. We did three helicopter flight and this may have been our favorite one."
* A traveler said: "The team at Maui Helicopter Tours was top notch. From scheduling to safety to the pilot. The pilot was impressive with his knowledge of the Maui origins to the explanation of the views he flew us over."
* A traveler said: "OMG this trip was awesome and we really enjoyed Captin Kirk. And the scenery was so beautiful. We had the time of our lives. Thank you so very much Maui Air."
* A traveler said: "Excellent pilot and tour. Could have had a little more shoreline time. Pilot was knowledgeable and fun."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time and very educational! Went out on the last trip of the season and was not disappointed! We were able to see a lot of activity and it was well narrated!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing!! Since the Heliport address could not be found in a GPS, I got lost...so I called in and the staff actually stayed on line with me until I finnalu got there!!! Were so friendly, organized, and tje pilot was superb in explaining while you enjoyed the scenery... Got to see Maui!"
* A traveler said: "Pilot Drew was totally RAD! I’d give it more stars if possible. Re-routed to the half Maui half Molokai run due to weather and it was MUCH better than we expected. The lush valleys and waterfalls of Molokai was what we were looking for especially up close. Totally worth the trip!"
* A traveler said: "Definitely a must do while you are here. Seeing the amazing waterfalls and top of the craters were breath taking. And flying across the ocean to other islands is a must! The pilot was awesome at explaining the culture about it."
* A traveler said: "our pilot was fabulous and knowledgeable about the island and made sure everyone on both sides of the helicopter got to see everything....would highly recommend"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- In the Air
- Helicopter Tours
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Water
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Royal Lahaina Luau
- Pipiwai Trail
- Ulupalakua Ranch
- Hanakao'o Beach Park
- Surfing Goat Dairy
- Hana Lava Tube (Ka'eleku Caverns)
- Kalaupapa National Historical Park
- Haleakala National Park
- Lahaina Jodo Mission
- Kaumahina State Wayside Park
- Ocean Vodka Organic Farm and Distillery
- La Perouse Bay
- Oheo Gulch
- Kaʻanapali Beach
- Maui Tropical Plantation
- Wailea Beach