Top Maui Glass Bottom Boat Tours
Saved to wishlist!
12 results | All Maui Tours
If you like sea creatures, but have no desire to scuba dive, this tour offers an alternative. Relax on board a glass bottom boat where every seat is a window seat, and prepare for an underwater show. Divers bring animals such as octopus, urchins, crabs, and starfish up to the windows for viewing, making every trip a unique experience. This is a family-friendly experience that is fun for all ages.
Snorkeling in Molokini Crater is undeniably one of the best parts about visiting Maui. Here in this crescent, submerged volcano off Maui’s southern coastline, over 250 species of fish inhabit a world-class reef. Experience water so exceptionally clear you can see down 75 feet, and swim with schools of tropical fish while cruising the vibrant reef. You can also just sit and suntan on the deck, with sweeping views of Haleakala set just off the back of the boat.
Embark upon a horseback riding adventure in Maui on this guided tour. After your guide matches you with a suitable horse, based on your riding ability, ride up into the valley of the West Maui Mountains through gulches to see waterfalls in the distance. Then, head down the trail to the oceanfront to ride alongside the Pacific Ocean—if you are experienced, you have two opportunities to canter or gallop, weather permitting. Also includes a visit to a petting zoo, home to sheep, mini horses, and rabbits.
Sail to one of Hawaii's less-frequented islands on this snorkeling tour form Lahaina to Lanai, or the Pineapple Island. Snorkel beneath 300-foot tall cliffs near Shark Fin and Manele Bay, and look out for sightings of Lanai's resident pod of Spinner dolphins. This tour also includes breakfast and lunch to fuel a full day of fun.
At Glassy Kayaks we aim to give you the chance to experience Hawaii in an extremely unique and intimate way through constant visibility of the marine life below you, even if you are not comfortable or capable of swimming in the deep blue! Being a Legal premium experience on west side Maui, Our Kayaks are the best quality and have been specially designed for us to prevent flipping with outrigger stabilizer floats, making it easy to get in and out while in the water without compromising the visibility experience. We are Insured, licensed, and permitted by the DLNR in the state of Hawaii. NOTICE: Because our Kayaks are single hull boats, the maximum weight per individual is 230 lbs and maximum boat weight limit is 420 lbs. Please read the cancellation policy regarding the weight limit at time of booking. If you have concerns or questions regarding weight limits feel free to call us before you book.
This tour departs from the historic Lahaina Harbor to find the majestic humpback whales that frequent the waters surrounding Maui in the winter months. Traveling in a small raft creates an intimate whale watching experience not found on the larger vessels commonly used on whale watching tours. Plus, the raft travels quickly, letting you spend more time whale watching and less time in transit.
Discover the amazing array of marine life that populates Maui’s Molokini Crater during this small-group snorkeling trip. Head by boat to this long-extinct volcanic crater just off Maui, a top-notch snorkeling site where visibility often surpasses 180 feet (55m). Among the many creatures you may spot during your adventure are rays, tropical fish and variety of other wildlife. Finish your trip at ‘Turtle Town,’ another well-known snorkel site where you can glide through the water with Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles. Your snorkel trip also includes, breakfast, lunch, local guide and snorkel equipment.
This Maui horseback riding tour is run by real 'paniolos,' the Hawaiian cowboys who make their living by ranching, roping, and riding. Canter across pastures with sweeping views looking out at the island’s north shore, and trek through the West Maui rain forest. This is real ranching and real riding out in the Maui country.
Test your skills out in the waves on this surfing lesson in Maui. Led by an expert instructor, learn surf techniques and timing as you hit the warm waters of Lahaina Harbor. Receive personal attention from your instructor and top-of-the-line equipment to practice on. Photos of your small-group experience are also available for purchase.
Hawaii is easily one of the world's top diving locations and this introductory scuba diving lesson gives you a taste. Join a small group in Lahaina and learn the basics of scuba diving in shallow water. Then, head deeper into the ocean for a dive amongst coral reefs, stingrays, sea turtles, and other aquatic species. This tour is ideal for those who are still unsure about completing the PADI certification.
Zoom above the treetops and enjoy stellar ocean views during this zipline adventure tour at historic World War ll base, "Camp Maui." Fly across several ziplines, cross the high-altitude suspension bridge, and try other obstacle challenges. Enjoy incredible views of Maui’s North Shore and the Pacific Ocean, plus learn plenty of facts about the island’s unique wildlife, culture and history too. Be sure and check out the new museum at Camp Maui dedicated to the men and women who served there.
Get ready for fun in the sun on this guided, 5-hour dolphin watch and snorkeling adventure. Sail away to one of the best dive spots in the world — the beautiful blue waters off the island of Lanai. See Hawaiian Spinner, bottlenose and spotted dolphins swimming alongside the boat, then jump in for a snorkel above a coral reef with a wide variety of marine life. All the required equipment is included, plus enjoy a continental breakfast, lunch, and refreshments along the journey.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Glass Bottom Boat Tours in Maui?
The best Glass Bottom Boat Tours in Maui according to Viator travelers are:
- Reefdancer Semi-Sub Boat Cruise with Underwater Views from Lahaina Harbor
- Four Winds II Molokini Snorkeling Tour from Maalaea Harbor
- West Maui Mountain Waterfall and Ocean Tour via Horseback
- From Lahaina Harbor: Lanai Snorkeling & Dolphin Encounter Aboard Quicksilver
- Clear Bottom Kayak Tour - Maui West Side
What Glass Bottom Boat Tours in Maui are taking additional safety precautions?
These Maui experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Glass Bottom Boat Tours in Maui are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Maui may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Extreme Sports
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Breakfast Cruises
- Brunch Cruises
- Catamaran Cruises
- Glass Bottom Boat Tours
- Kayaking Tours
- Lunch Cruises
- Scuba Diving
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Surfing Lessons
- Surfing Lessons
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Water Tours
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Unique Experiences
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Royal Lahaina Luau Tours & Tickets
- Maui Ocean Center Tours & Tickets
- ʻIao Valley State Monument Tours & Tickets
- Maui Tropical Plantation Tours & Tickets
- Surfing Goat Dairy Tours & Tickets
- Wailea Beach Tours & Tickets
- Ocean Vodka Organic Farm and Distillery Tours & Tickets
- Waiʻanapanapa State Park Tours & Tickets
- Ulupalakua Ranch Tours & Tickets
- Waihee Ridge Trail Tours & Tickets
- Wailea Tours & Tickets
- Pipiwai Trail Tours & Tickets
- Kaʻanapali Beach Tours & Tickets
- Hana Lava Tube (Ka'eleku Caverns) Tours & Tickets
- Lanai Island Tours & Tickets
- Banyan Tree Park Tours & Tickets
- Ali'i Kula Lavender Farm Tours & Tickets
- Puaʻa Kaʻa State Wayside Park Tours & Tickets
- Kaʻanapali Tours & Tickets
- Maalaea Harbor Tours & Tickets
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets