Top Maui Fun & Games
14 results | All Maui Tours
* A traveler said: "Loved the instruction and guide. Great, easy spot for surfing and watching the surfers. There’s a cool sandbar we could walk to out where we watched my husband and son and were able to get great pictures. Even had a turtle swim by us!"
* A traveler said: "best I have seen on either coast. has a very good reef exibit and a couple of interactive pools for kids."
* A traveler said: "The front desk gal was great helping us get ready and she got us so many great photos. The guys who took us out surfing were so cool and encouraging! We had a great time and got up on probably 6 waves with their great instructions. Don’t forget to tip this team after!"
* A traveler said: "Gus is so knowledgeable and friendly! He was able to share so much history and information about Maui's beautiful landscape!"
* A traveler said: "It was such a fun time-my instructor Zoom was really nice and super funny. I definitely got the most out of the day!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Easy to book. Great communication and our driver Freddie was wonderful. Have already booked our trip back to the airport."
* A traveler said: "Spectacular Experience with Four Winds II Molokini!! Easy harbor access and parking, friendly and very attentive staff, great breakfast and lunch… super value!!! Loved the snorkeling trip as well - certified diver who just wanted a chill experience- this was totally it!!"
* A traveler said: "The crew was super nice and made sure we were taken care of really well. They gave us great information and history about the areas we were visiting during our tour. We loved every minute and were able to see quite a few turtles too. I want to do it again! Thank you Malalo crew 🙂"
* A traveler said: "Great instructors who really are interested in the guest experience. Very patient and excellent with all ages."
* A traveler said: "Photographer was very helpful get in my three year old to smile. Very impressed and very excited for the photos"
* A traveler said: "The water splashing in the face while climbing down the falls - exhilarating - I would like to do it again with larger falls and longer time !"
* A traveler said: "So much fun and so cool to see all of the historical places. The hunt was interactive which made really great photos and videos for memories."
* A traveler said: "Caleb, our photographer was the best!! He was so friendly and easy going. Had great suggestions and took ideas from us as well. My daughter and I were visiting Hawai’i to celebrate her high school graduation and neither of us have decent cameras- so this was perfect to remember our trip. Had a blast chatting and joking with Caleb as we worked. He is great at what he does and awesome to work with. Thank you so much!! You really made us enjoy our last day on the island❣️"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Puaʻa Kaʻa State Wayside Park
- Kalaupapa National Historical Park
- Maui Ocean Center
- Maui Tropical Plantation
- Pipiwai Trail
- Lahaina Jodo Mission
- Surfing Goat Dairy
- Oheo Gulch
- Little Beach
- Honolua Bay
- Ulupalakua Ranch
- Lanai Island
- Ocean Vodka Organic Farm and Distillery
- Hanakao'o Beach Park
- Kaʻanapali Beach
- Waiʻanapanapa State Park