From its vibrant music scene and many museums to its destination-worthy restaurants and legendary football stadiums, Manchester is one of the UK’s most exciting and varied cities. Two days is just enough time to experience its highlights and enjoy numerous treks around town—here’s how to plan.
John Rylands Library
Tues - Sat, 10am - 5pm; Sun and Mon, 12pm - 5pm
15 Deansgate, Manchester, M3 3EH
The Library is located on the University of Manchester’s campus. The main entrance is off of Deansgate. The easiest way to arrive at the library is via shuttle bus from Piccadilly, Oxford Road or Victoria’s train station. The closest Metrolink stops are St. Peter’s Square and Victoria. By bus, exit St. Peter’s Square and Albert Square.
Great way to spend an afternoon
Great tour covering history of Manchester to present day. Well informed guide. Would definitely recommend.
Susannah_S, Nov 2021
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in North East England