Hampton Court Palace
The famous former residence of the infamous King Henry VIII, Hampton Court is one of the king’s two remaining palaces and one of the grandest castles in England, having once been planned to rival the Palace of Versailles in France. Today, visitors can explore the castle interior, which showcases two architectural styles (the Tudor palace of Henry VIII and the baroque palace of William III), stroll through its massive hedge maze, see the historic tennis court, and view the largest grape vine in the world. Don’t miss the State Apartments’ royal bedrooms and galleries, the Tudor kitchens, Chapel Royal, or the medieval Great Hall, which has been in continuous use for more than 450 years.
Tours and tickets to Experience Hampton Court Palace
What are Hampton Court Palace hours of operation?
Should I book Hampton Court Palace tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Hampton Court Palace 2021?
What's the best way to experience Hampton Court Palace?
- Private Guided Tour of Hampton Court Palace
- Go London Explorer Pass: Up to 40% Off Top Attractions
- Windsor Castle and Hampton Court Palace - Private Bespoke Tour From London
- London Pass Including Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour and Access to Over 80 Attractions
Things to do near London
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Dover
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Bath
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Ghent
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais