Top Lombardy Unique Experiences
64 results | All Lombardy Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience and really quality time. Vittorio is one of the best teachers with great instructions and address the tricky points really well"
* A traveler said: "The guide, Sara, was excellent. She was prepared to Change a the tour for our needs. She made even an appointment with a designer for bridal wear. . We also saw a different Milano."
* A traveler said: "Great opportunity to taste the best sparkling wine made in Italy. The winery selected offered us an exceptional tour and tasting. The lunch was simple and filling. Plenty of time to shop at the Franciacorta outlet mall. Clean and comfortable coach transported us."
* A traveler said: "Marco was a great tour guide. He took us to get the best cannol. Along the way he gave a history of Milano."
* A traveler said: "My wife and two friends of ours had the pleasure of taking this wonderful cooking class with Paolo and Sara in Menaggio. They made us feel so welcome and at home right away by making us delicious cappuccinos upon arrival. The class itself was very fun and educational, Paolo know so much about authentic Italian cooking and shares his mother's techniques, and his, while teaching you to make two different types of pasta. The class ended with us all enjoying our home-cooked meal together, sharing good conversation, mouth watering pasta all while admiring the gorgeous Lake Como view. Paolo's own Basil Pesto sauce was the best we all had ever tasted. I highly recommend you book this Italian cooking class with Sara and Paolo."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing experience - very authentic and we were completely looked after. The food was incredible and the experience overall educational while also relaxing."
* A traveler said: "Chef Luigi provided a wonderful experience for our family (5 adults, and 2 kids). He was great with the kids (ages 9 and 6) and I couldn't have asked for more concerning the day."
* A traveler said: "The balloon team was excellent in working with us to reschedule to fit our itinerary and allowed us to participate outside of Florence a few days later while we were there and that was amazing. Would highly recommend the balloon team italia, especially down south. Milan's nice, Tuscany's better."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful evening wandering around the streets of Milan. Our guide was vey helpful, he meet us out the front of our accommodation. We were shown the local places to eat, the historical parts of the city. Overall a fantastic night."
* A traveler said: "Relaxing, informative and creative!Would highly recommend!Our first experience making pasta from scratch. Can’t wait to get home and give it a try on our own. Food was delicious...wine was tasty...host was funny, inviting and patient!"
* A traveler said: "Morena is an excellent chef and an even greater host. While with her, we learned various new techniques and the history behind some of Italian cuisines most famous dishes. This was an incredible experience and a highlight of our trip."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with the Ferrante family, they are very hospitable and created a delicious menu for us, patiently taking the time to explain to us the different steps. We definitely left with a full stomach but also a full heart. Nothing is to crazy and you can feel this is their passion, so needless to say we had a lovely evening."
* A traveler said: "I had such a great experience learning how to make tagliatelle pasta with my Cesarine, Morena. She was so kind and welcoming and it was an amazing opportunity to learn more about Italian culture and traditions. I 100% would recommend this experience!"
* A traveler said: "Our Cesarina, Anna, was amazing and truly welcomed us into her home. Our meal was delicious, and it was so nice to get a locals experience on day to day life."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Ambrosiana Museum and Library (Veneranda Biblioteca Ambrosiana)
- Villa Della Porta Bozzolo
- Vicolo dei Lavandai
- Fidenza Village
- Vicolungo The Style Outlets
- Villa del Balbianello
- Leonardo da Vinci National Museum of Science and Technology
- Piazza Fontana
- Accademia Carrara
- Bagatti Valsecchi Museum (Museo Bagatti Valsecchi)
- Leonardo’s Vineyard (Vigna di Leonardo)
- Villa Melzi Gardens (Giardini di Villa Melzi)
- La Triennale Museum (La Triennale di Milano)
- Brera Art Gallery (Pinacoteca di Brera)
- Church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore (Chiesa di San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore)
- Church of Santa Maria at San Satiro (Chiesa di Santa Maria presso San Satiro)
- Royal Palace of Milan (Palazzo Reale di Milano)
- Codex Atlanticus
- Piazza delle Erbe
- Milan Monumental Cemetery (Cimitero Monumentale di Milano)
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Central Switzerland
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes