Top Liberia Half-day Tours
16 results | All Liberia Tours
* A traveler said: "Need to have air conditioning on while you loading our bags but the drive was great and the car was clean...."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful ride!!! Very Friendly driver, waited for me, helped with luggage, helped with my Spanish.."
* A traveler said: "Great and professional service. They showed up on time, there was also great communication. Would use them again with no question."
* A traveler said: "One of the most professional drivers and companies ever. Had a late flight and the driver was standing there waiting with my name on sign. Very good driver, kept me informed of the time it would take to get to the hotel, and refreshments and drinks was well needed after a long flight. And I felt safe being a solo traveler in an unknown country."
* A traveler said: "Nothing negative to say. My driver was there on time for both my airport and hotel pick up. I recommend them 100%. I would definitely book them again when traveling back to Costa Rica."
* A traveler said: "Very responsive and on time. Sebastian was super friendly. Provided water, beer and snacks for the approximately one hour journey from Liberia Airport to Tamarindo."
* A traveler said: "Carlos answered all of our questions with deep knowledge. The transport was very professional. Carlos also sent us brochure of excursions per our request."
* A traveler said: "Our tour was amaZing. Claudio was our guide and he was excellent. He took care of us and made sure we saw all we wanted to see and was very knowledgeable about Costa Rica. Highly recommend him."
* A traveler said: "My driver was waiting right outside of the airport with a sign and the van was large, clean and air conditioned. My driver was incredibly kind, he even stopped and bought me a water when since I did not have one. He drove very safely and we arrived on time. He even made sure I got into my building safely before leaving. Looking forward to my ride back from the airport!"
* A traveler said: "Terrific tour all around. From the hassle-free pick up at our resort, to the wildlife spotting, and cultural lunch experience, we couldn’t have asked for a better tour. Very casual way to experience some local spots with a knowledgeable guide."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Playa Hermosa
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Playa Flamingo
- Things to do in Tamarindo
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Central Valley