Top Las Vegas Private and Luxury
101 results | All Las Vegas Tours
* A traveler said: "The view is amazing and was the the pilot very nice this is a must do in Las Vegas the whole crew was very nice"
* A traveler said: "The adrenaline was awesome. Great experience would do again. We got the couples RZR. Great guides. Awesome views."
* A traveler said: "Tara did a fantastic job. Provided a lot of information about the Hoover Dam, Grand Canyon, and extra info on drive up and back!!"
* A traveler said: "Freddy was excellent and we enjoyed the tour thoroughly. It wouldn’t have been complete without the helicopter and boat rides. My wife were the only ones who chose that part of the tour and Freddy reserved a spot for us in the front of the bus and made us feel VIP!!! We will do it again which is saying something for us!!! Thanks for a great time!!!"
* A traveler said: "Hoover Dam was an awesome sight and Pam our tour guide was great ! She was a wealth of knowledge and made the experience more interesting"
* A traveler said: "Learning how to kayak! Preston was great , very kind as I brought the rear. Loved the stop for a dip, snacks, and the hike. The river was so clear and green, the cave grotto lovely. Thanks for pick up at hotel also."
* A traveler said: "Just the entire trip was awesome. The tour guide was vey knowledgeable which made the trip more interesting"
* A traveler said: "The best part of my trip. Wish I stayed longer. The Dune Buggy were awesome & the workers especially our driver Mike was very helpful."
* A traveler said: "Wade was an amazing tour guide! Very nice and informative. I only wish we could have stopped by the TMC on Crenshaw were Nipsey Hussle died. But overall it was amazing!!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing! We both enjoyed. Thank you! For everything.The VIP experience was excellent. The stake at Effle tower is amazing."
* A traveler said: "One of the BEST experience!!! If you are in Vegas it’s a must to take that tour. The guys who guide you through this tour are great !!!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide is very knowledgeable and accommodating. He offered to take pictures of us from the best spots to take pictures from."
* A traveler said: "This experience was something we will never forget! We did the morning helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon and it was beautiful with the sunrise! Then the kayaking in the Colorado river I think was our favorite activity from our whole trip!! So glad we did this!"
* A traveler said: "Great operation. Friendly and accommodating. Emphasis on safety and professionalism. Keep up the good work."
* A traveler said: "Very fun peaceful experience. Watched the sun come up over the mountains. I’d definitely try it again"
* A traveler said: "Amazing views amazing pilot she was great! The flight was very smooth. One of the most fun things we've ever done"
* A traveler said: "This was THE premier experience for us and our photographer was amazing!!! 100+ photos and every single one was worth putting in a frame."
* A traveler said: "Very fun and informative tour. Our guide Susie was hilarious and very knowledgeable about everything Las Vegas. Would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The views were beautiful!!!! The tour guides were amazing they were very knowledgeable about the land, the animals, and the history of the land!!! If you want a great experience book with these guys"
* A traveler said: "Amazing! Our driver was so great, incredibly friendly and professional!! What a fun experience for the start of our Vegas trip!"
* A traveler said: "Don was an extremely knowledgeable guide. He made the tour very enjoyable and was always making sure that we were having a good time."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Laila was amazing! She was very informative and kept the entire tour interesting. Seeing the Grand Canyon for the first time this awesome and the tour made it all the better! I highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "DeVaughn our tour bus driver made it wonderful!!! He kept our excitement up. Kept us informed. Smooth driver. Very personable and a great people person."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Park MGM Las Vegas
- National Atomic Testing Museum
- Showroom at the D Las Vegas
- Harrah's Las Vegas
- Rick's Restorations
- Count's Kustoms
- MGM Grand Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
- Hidden Valley Nevada
- Fountains of Bellagio
- New York - New York Hotel & Casino
- Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino
- Wet 'n' Wild Las Vegas
- Wynn Las Vegas
- Nevada State Museum
- Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood
- Downtown Las Vegas
- Grand Canyon South Rim
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Las Vegas Natural History Museum
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California
Day Trips from Las Vegas
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Las Vegas to Zion National Park
- Las Vegas to Arizona
- Las Vegas to California
- Las Vegas to Utah
- Las Vegas to Colorado River
- Las Vegas to Death Valley National Park
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon South Rim
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon West Rim
- Las Vegas to Mather Point
- Las Vegas to Historic Route 66
- Las Vegas to Lake Powell
- Las Vegas to Antelope Canyon
- Las Vegas to Bryce Canyon National Park
- Las Vegas to Zion National Park
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon National Park
- Las Vegas to Nevada
- Las Vegas to Boulder
- Las Vegas to Page
- Las Vegas to Kingman