Top Lake Como Seasonal & Special Occasions
19 results | All Lake Como Tours
* A traveler said: "Debora welcomed us in her beautiful home and was the ultimate hostess. We learned how to make Tiramisu and fresh pasta dough. We were also lucky enough to get her recipes for the delicious pasta sauces. She and her husband were so welcoming and kind. It was a wonderful experience and we recommend highly."
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour, very informative. The tour guide was excellent and spoke perfect English. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "This tour was excellent! Our guide was so friendly and knowledgeable, and the group was small so we didn't feel like we were in a massive mob. The food was good, and created a nice break between walking through the city and getting all the fun facts!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with the Ferrante family, they are very hospitable and created a delicious menu for us, patiently taking the time to explain to us the different steps. We definitely left with a full stomach but also a full heart. Nothing is to crazy and you can feel this is their passion, so needless to say we had a lovely evening."
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience. Especially learning how to make pasta properly was amazing. Would definitely do it again."
* A traveler said: "Violetta was very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. Very sweet young lady. We enjoyed her in depth historical relevant data. We really got immersed in Como city and its history and culture."
* A traveler said: "My wife and two friends of ours had the pleasure of taking this wonderful cooking class with Paolo and Sara in Menaggio. They made us feel so welcome and at home right away by making us delicious cappuccinos upon arrival. The class itself was very fun and educational, Paolo know so much about authentic Italian cooking and shares his mother's techniques, and his, while teaching you to make two different types of pasta. The class ended with us all enjoying our home-cooked meal together, sharing good conversation, mouth watering pasta all while admiring the gorgeous Lake Como view. Paolo's own Basil Pesto sauce was the best we all had ever tasted. I highly recommend you book this Italian cooking class with Sara and Paolo."
* A traveler said: "There are times when you just have to take a chance! My wife and I had the honor of traveling to Lake Como for our friends wedding in April. The groom is a great cook and as this was a destination wedding we decided to treat the soon-to-be newlyweds to a cooking class.|It was a day none of us will ever forget! After researching various options we came across this yet to be discovered gem. There was not a single review on it, but somehow it felt right!| Federico contacted us before we had arrived in Italy to find out more about us, what we liked, why we were in Italy, where we were staying, all to make our transition and connection easy and enjoyable. Right down to Ferry times and routes.| He met us at the Ferry dock where we had a short walk 15 minutes I'm guessing, through the charming town of Lenno up to his families Villa Casanova. This place was amazing! The picture just doesn't do it justice! I could go with every little fantastic detail but I won't!| Suffice it it to say, Federico and the amazing chefs of Liccumi'a treated us like royalty while teaching us to prepare some amazing traditional Italian dishes in the comfort of his families Villa! It just couldn't be any better experience than this! Don't miss it!|We will definitely return and do this again! Federico was more than a guide and host, he is a friend as are the, as my wife would say,easy on the eyes Chefs of Liccumi'a!|Grazie Mille Federico!!!"
* A traveler said: "We were looking for a chance to visit Switzerland while staying in Como, and we were not disappointed! Our guide, Violetta, was very knowledgeable about the sights and points of interest in both Como and Lugano. She was knowledgeable about the history, architecture in both areas. With Violetta’s help, we had no problems with the transfer via train to Lugano, and she helped find a great place for lunch. We would highly recommend this private tour to anyone looking to take a peek into Switzerland and see amazing sights in Como and Lugano."
* A traveler said: "Excellent! The tour was really good and the guide was really friendly. The timing was perfect: we saw the sun setting on the lake and the some extraordinary villas."
* A traveler said: "This was one of the most memorable experiences. It was our first time arranging a photo shoot on vacation and we could not have been more pleased with our experience. Jean Manco was so wonderful to work with -- he took us to so many amazing backdrops for our photo shoot and really captured the incredible time we were having in the enchanted place. Thank you so much Jean! We highly recommend him to anyone interested in having incredibly beautiful photos done in Lake Como!!"
* A traveler said: "Magdalena was a delightful tour guide. She had in depth knowledge of the lame and all the history of villages, villas, etc. We highly recommend using this service for a great Como lake and Bellagio experience."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Share your Pasta Love: Small group Pasta and Tiramisu class in Como
- Villa Balbianello and Flavors of Lake Como Walking and Boating Full-Day Tour
- Sailing Experience on Lake Como with Private Skipper
- Private pasta-making class at a Cesarina's home with tasting in Como
- Cadenazzi Wooden Speedboat Private tour on Como Lake
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Central Switzerland