Top La Spezia Food & Drink
43 results | All La Spezia Tours
* A traveler said: "A very enjoyable tour. Our local guide was very informative about the area while showing us around the streets of La Spezia. The food was delicious and very generous servings - go hungry!"
* A traveler said: "Loved it. Both Chef and staff were friendly, food was of course good. A very good experience for me, the only student!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome class! Pesto was some of the best I’ve had. The couple that runs the grocery store is so knowledgeable and friendly."
* A traveler said: "It was a very fun experience and the people were so nice! We learned how to make our own pasta and pesto which we now make at home as well."
* A traveler said: "Matteo was a wonderful guide. His knowledge and history of Italy was greatly appreciated. The Ebike is an amazing way to see this tranquil countryside. Such amazing views! The winery was quaint and we enjoyed Emiliano."
* A traveler said: "This excursion was our favorite. Our driver Leonardo from Prestige Rent was wonderful. Very personable and knowledgeable. We got his info so we could use him if we ever go back. The vineyard they took us to was so beautiful. The experience at Montecchio was very intimate and memorable."
* A traveler said: "This was one of my favorite experiences during our recent trip to Rome. We started the day with a lovely trip to the farmers’ market which was in itself a wonderful experience. We then made our way to Daniella’s home, met her husband and prepared ourselves for a terrific Roman meal. Daniella and her husband truly made us feel at home. The food was superb and we felt like family. This is a great experience. Take the time to enjoy!"
* A traveler said: "If I could rate this tour 10 stars I would! It was the perfect combination of things to do including history, a little shopping and some wine tasting! Our driver, Masimo, was INCREDIBLE! So knowledgeable, interesting and nice! Lucca is an incredible hidden gem that should not be missed!"
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this tour! Our guide Laura was amazing! She was just extremely knowledgeable about the area with lots of history. Her attention to detail was extraordinary, even down to which train car to use for which station as the platforms are small. The restaurant she picked for lunch and wine tasting was delicious and beautiful. Laura helped make the trip into a wonderful experience!"
* A traveler said: "Very authentic and extremely informative. We learnt how to make ravioli in Daniela’s home and loved every second of it. The couple was welcoming and Daniela is an excellent cook - knows anything under the sun about fusion of ingredients. Would recommend it to anyone wanting to have a taste of the real Italy :)"