Top La Jolla Whale Watching
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All La Jolla Tours
Sort by: Featured
Go whale-watching by kayak from La Jolla Shores on a 3-hour active tour with an experienced naturalist guide. From December to March, gray whales migrate past San Diego while making their way between Alaska and Mexico. Hope to see the magnificent wild mammals on this kayak tour led by an expert guide, who also points out other marine life such as dolphins, sea lions, seals, pelicans, leopard sharks and more. This fun and active tour does not require previous experience, and all kayak gear and instruction is included.
Take a break from crowded beaches and paddle out to the gray whale migration grounds off the coast of La Jolla. Your guide ensures you visit the best sighting locations, where your kayak affords you a more intimate experience with the ocean and marine life than you could have on any boat. A kayaking tutorial is included to ensure your comfort and safety.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Whale Watching in La Jolla are taking additional safety precautions?
These La Jolla experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Whale Watching in La Jolla are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Nevada