Top La Fortuna Travel & Transportation Services
21 results | All La Fortuna Tours
* A traveler said: "The guide made the experience fun, she stopped to show us a sloth on our way to Arenal. The birding was amazing at the hanging bridges. Would have liked more time there to look for more birds."
* A traveler said: "We had such a wonderful time on this tour. It was very informative and the samples were delicious. A must have for the ideal costa rica experience!"
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent time. Our guide, Gabriel, was very knowledgeable and you could tell enjoyed what he was doing. Lunch was better than expected! I would recommend."
* A traveler said: "We loved this! Very cool and interesting. Our guide Augusto was knowledgeable, funny, and overall great! 5/5 for sure!"
* A traveler said: "Really wonderful guide . We were lucky to see the volcano as we came in the Rainey season. When the rain stopped we heard the monkeys and saw them also"
* A traveler said: "Incredible guides and such a wonderful way to see the volcano! Includes entrance to the hanging bridges park, so you can take that walk on your own, making the entire day a complete steal! Best thing we did in La Fortuna."
* A traveler said: "The staff is so friendly and helpful. They ensure not only your safety but that you enjoy and have a good time. My only comment is that we booked this with white water rafting and the tour said it was a total of 5 hours long for both. The water rappelling was 2 hours and then there was another company we got dropped off at for the white water rafting. There we waited for 15 mins in wet clothes and then it was another 45 min drive to the river in our wet clothes. We had a spare change of clothes but did not want to change as we were going to get wet again and would not have any dry clothes. The white water rafting was about 4.5 hours long. In total between the water rappelling and white water rafting it was about 7 hours long. If you decide to do this exact tour, the rapids water is very cold. I suggest bringing a long sleeve water top to keep you warm and 2 changes of clothes. Also bring water shoes as they will get soaked. If you bring a GoPro make sure to ask for the helmet that has the GoPro adapter for both the water rappelling and at the white water rafting be sure to ask for the helmet BEFORE you drive to the river or bring a chest strap for the GoPro as the water is very rough. If you do not have a GoPro, they do take pictures for both activities and you can pay for the pictures in a package. Bring cash to pay for the pictures $30 per company. I cannot emphasize how great the staff is and how hard they work. We would have loved to tip them but no one told us to bring cash. I am very happy we did this tour. The staff is exceptional and Costa Rica is so beautiful 🤩"
* A traveler said: "This tour was so much fun! The guide was extremely knowledgeable, funny, and passionate about his job. We were able to taste a lot of different things from sugar cane, chocolate, and coffee, and it was all delicious! Highly recommended for anyone interested in a coffee tour in La Fortuna!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour for our family. Fabrizio was very knowledgeable about animals and plants. We learned so much and saw tons of insects, flora/fauna, and animals. The views and bridges were fantastic! It is definitely worth getting a private tour!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Juan Carlos was amazing. He was so kind, informational, and amazing at spotting wildlife. We saw birds, white faced and howler monkeys, owls, a snake, a coati, a lizard, a sloth, and more. We had an amazing float. Our snack at the restaurant was a great break after as well. The coffee, bread and fruit were a great treat."