Top La Fortuna de San Carlos Wildlife Watching
38 results | All La Fortuna de San Carlos Tours
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was amazingggg! So knowledgeable and so friendly and so patient with all of our many questions. It's so cool to know about where chocolate comes from. Even my 8 year old daughter liked the tour! At the end we got to make our own flavors of chocolate which was very cool too! Great for families."
* A traveler said: "The cooking class was great! We learned delicious Costa Rican dishes. Our teacher/ chef (Ellie) was the best!"
* A traveler said: "Very friendly. Fun trails with a variation in terrain which made it fun. It was not just flat fields, there were climbs, mud, and water. We're so glad we did this."
* A traveler said: "We had such a wonderful time on this tour. It was very informative and the samples were delicious. A must have for the ideal costa rica experience!"
* A traveler said: "David was amazing. We felt like we got a lot for our money, between the tour and the tastings. Great experience."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very enthusiastic and wonderful. Highly recommend. The chocolates that we made were delicious. Very pleased."
* A traveler said: "Great food and great teacher. Got the recipe afterwards right away. Very delicious meal that we made!"
* A traveler said: "This whole trip was loaded with fun and adventure, our tour guides Tony and Erick were absolutely amazing, knowledgeable and entertaining. I had a great day and if I was gonna go back I would repeat this tour or really any tour with Tony and Eric since they have a true passion for what they do."
* A traveler said: "Incredible guides and such a wonderful way to see the volcano! Includes entrance to the hanging bridges park, so you can take that walk on your own, making the entire day a complete steal! Best thing we did in La Fortuna."
* A traveler said: "The guide made the experience fun, she stopped to show us a sloth on our way to Arenal. The birding was amazing at the hanging bridges. Would have liked more time there to look for more birds."
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time on this tour. The seven zip lines include views of the waterfall and the volcano, no hikes in the middle so it's easy even for less mobile people. There was only four of us on the tour and the guides were taking a good care of us."
* A traveler said: "Great day on the rapids with Noel and Roland who entertained the group from start to finish, told us about the wildlife along the river expertly traversed the rapids and made an amazing looking fruit snack"
* A traveler said: "The place is close to Fortuna, easy to find and the road is good. Elias contacted us as soon as we made a reservation (few days ahead) and again on the day of, confirming time and location. We were the only family of 3 (due to pandemic), so it was a very individualized tour. We saw a lot of animals: red eyed tree frog, cayman, sleeping sloth (it was raining), Strawberry poison-dart frog etc. Elias is knowledgeable and seemingly enjoys sharing his knowledge with visitors."
* A traveler said: "Wife, 16 year old son and I had a great time with Edwin! Very knowledgeable and made sure we learned and saw as much as possible related to ecology and animals. Would definitely seek out this travel company and Edwin again! Also had great recommendations for restaurants in La Fortuna and on way to Monteverde."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, but prepare to walk some inclines… our guides were wonderful and made the trip that much special … A shout out to our tour guides Raul and Augusto … Pura Vida 🤙🏼"
* A traveler said: "We loved this trip. Transportation was on time. Everyone was friendly. We saw monkeys, a sloth, and a couple crocodiles. There was some light occasional paddling involved which was fun. Would recommend 100%!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Nature Walks
- Wildlife Encounters
- Wildlife Watching
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in Liberia
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Playa Hermosa
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest