Top Kauai Ziplining
Saved to wishlist!
10 results | All Kauai Tours
Get a new perspective on Kauai as you soar through lush forests and over the Waita Reservoir on the island’s longest ziplines. While cruising across the 8-track course near Koloa, hang on to the handlebars or try some more daring acrobatic stunts with the hands-free ‘Flyin' Kauai'an’ harness.
Avoid crowds and embark on a Kauai snorkeling tour that limits group size to six people. Head for Kauai’s pristine south shore reefs to see tropical fish, sea urchins, and sea mammals. You may also see a turtle nesting on the beach or a Hawaiian monk seal basking in the sun.
During our Summer months, take an evening Snorkel Sunset Cruise to the spectacular Na Pali coast aboard a luxury catamaran that features a snorkel swim (when conditions permit). A romantic Hawaiian sunset. Look for dolphins and sea turtles as we host you to a light casual dinner, Beer, Wine & Mai Tai's inclusive. Awesome photo opportunities that will last a lifetime. Check in 1:15 PM
Explore the dramatic cliffs and crystalline waters of Kauai’s Na Pali Coast on a half-day snorkeling adventure. Cruise along the spectacular coastline aboard a motorized raft, stopping to splash into the clear waters and snorkel among native marine life at one of Kauai’s best coral reefs. Traveling by raft allows the flexibility to navigate the rugged sea caves and waterfalls that dot the spectacular Na Pali shoreline. A deli lunch and beverages are included on this small-group tour. Rafting excursions can be physically demanding, bouncy, bumpy & lot's of fun. Participants should be in above average physical shape. You need to be able to climb a sturdy vertical ladder to get back on the raft after snorkeling. This tour is very adventurous, Wet, Wild & Wow! Be prepared for an exhilarating day!
Take in rare aerial views of the natural landscape on Kauai's premier zipline experience. Multiple courses available with your admission ticket include the longest zipline in Hawaii, a tandem line with aerial views of Kipu Ranch, and a course that ends in a refreshing dip in a lava rock swimming hole. With plenty of options and complimentary cookies, AdrenaLine is a popular choice for both visiting and local families.
Experience Kauai nature at its finest on this kayaking and waterfall hiking tour. Paddle the majestic Wailua River, original home of the first Hawaiians, as your guide shares stories about the flora and fauna of Kauai`s most sacred area. then, hike through the rainforest to Secret Falls where you can enjoy a refreshing dip before a delicious lunch.
Learn about Hawaiian history and culture as you explore Kauai by ATV by booking this guided tour. After a safety briefing, you'll hop aboard an ATV and hit the trails, passing through plantations and up to an active volcano. You may even have the chance to do a bit of catch-and-release fishing at the Waita Reservoir before returning to your starting point.
Find a sunset state of mind, cruising in comfort along the Napali Coast, one of Hawaii’s most stunning and humbling landscapes. Come aboard our clean, sleek 65’ Kauai-built power catamaran and let us hand you a beverage (craft beer, wine, Koloa Rum Ginger Mai Tai, juice, soda) to sip and enjoy as we cruise north and west, keeping our eyes peeled for wildlife such as spinner dolphins, green sea turtles and, seasonally (December-April), humpback whales. Oooh and Aaah the afternoon away as we travel along Kauai’s most sacred coast, witnessing her unthinkable beauty and learning about this historical area that was once home to tens of thousands of people. We’ll stop somewhere amazing to serve you a delicious meal, and we’ll raise a toast as the sun falls below the horizon and another night begins. Treat yourselves to the best, and come cruise with us.
Some of Kauai's best places to paddleboard are known only to locals, but you can get in on the secret with this stand-up paddeboard lesson and tour. Your guide will hand pick a spot based on the group's abilities and lead you through the lush jungle, past waterfalls and sacred Hawaiian sites, to a river where you can practice your new skills. Plus, get five professionally edited digital photos of yourself in action to remember the experience.
Swap sitting on a tour bus all day for an adrenaline-fueled adventure on Kauai. This zip lining experience takes place on a 3,000-acre private working cattle ranch and promises thrills and great views of lush scenery as you fly through the air on the longest line in the State of Hawaii.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Ziplining in Kauai?
The best Ziplining in Kauai according to Viator travelers are:
What Ziplining in Kauai are taking additional safety precautions?
These Kauai experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Ziplining in Kauai are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Kauai may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Extreme Sports
- 4WD Tours
- ATV Tours
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- On the Ground
- Hiking Tours
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Unique Experiences
- Huleia National Wildlife Refuge Tours & Tickets
- Menehune Fish Pond Tours & Tickets
- Poipu Beach Park Tours & Tickets
- Spouting Horn Tours & Tickets
- Waioli Mission House Tours & Tickets
- Old Koloa Town Tours & Tickets
- Polihale State Park Tours & Tickets
- Kauai Cruise Port Tours & Tickets
- Wailua Falls Tours & Tickets
- Niihau Tours & Tickets
- Russian Fort Elizabeth State Historical Park Tours & Tickets
- Koke'e State Park Tours & Tickets
- Fern Grotto Tours & Tickets
- Kilauea Point National Wildlife Refuge Tours & Tickets
- Makua Beach (Tunnels Beach) Tours & Tickets
- Anini Beach Tours & Tickets
- Mt. Waialeale Tours & Tickets
- Kokee Natural History Museum Tours & Tickets
- Kauai Museum Tours & Tickets
- Kauai Coffee Company Tours & Tickets
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets