Top Kauai Food & Drink
15 results | All Kauai Tours
* A traveler said: "We have done 3 of the 4 tours so far!! Every tour was absolutely amazing! Our tour guide is fantastic!!! He gives lots of information and keeps you engaged the entire time! He also takes all the stress out of finding your way around! We highly recommend using this app!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour and great guide! It was everything we expected and such a magical waterfall! If you want to see Hawaii in the raw, take this tour."
* A traveler said: "What an amazing trip ! Unfortunately the weather wasn’t favorable for snorkeling but captain made sure we found a spot to dip in at least once . We saw turtle , beautiful fish and raced dolphins . In the meantime the crew made sure we stayed fed and hydrated and educated on the history of the area ! Great excursion. Well worth it !"
* A traveler said: "What an amazing experience it was. We were in the evening sunset tour and were lucky to find whales on our way back. Had a great ride with holo holo sunset tour cruise. Thanks to captian Cole and team."
* A traveler said: "This is our first time in this beautiful amazing island of Kauai! Our road trip to Waimea Canyon and Na’Pali Coast Driving Tour with Shaka App is truly a wonderful experience. It is highly recommended. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Chris is a wonderful tour guide, very dedicated. I was the only booking for Monday, so he and i went for the hike by ourselves. It was so much fun!!"
* A traveler said: "Great captain and crew. They went above and beyond to assist the passengers. Beautiful views. Be prepared to get wet and encounters big waves on the Na Pali coast."
* A traveler said: "the experience with our family will be memorable. The food was delicious and the mountains were majestic."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed our time with Elaine kayaking and hiking to the falls. There were six in our group and a total of 12 people. Elaine was a wonderful guide. We even kayaked to the Cliff for jumps! Everyone in our group wore water sandals and had no problem hiking., wading through the river, and walking up some muddy paths. Was a memorable trip!!!!"
* A traveler said: "We met our guide at the beginning of Hanalei and started our tour there he gave us some history of the area and all the great places to eat. We tried poi and fish tacos which were amazing and fresh poke and chocolate cake and chocolate truffles. Great tour in a beautiful location highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Our captain (Amber?), was extremely knowledgeable as were the crew! We learned so much history and Hawaiian lore last night. The food was very good as were the drinks! The crew were always available for drinks, snacks and assistance walking around the boat. Highly recommend this cruise!"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I had a blast. The channel trip there and back was a little rough, but for the most part, the captain did a great job navigating and the crew was second to none. Jake was our guy and really took care of us and made sure we were having fun!"
* A traveler said: "We had no idea we were not doing the Laua Dinner (buffet style) but doing a four course dinner at the Gaylord, then the Laua show. The Dinner was absolutely wonderful and all the Staff at the Gaylord were exceptional! I would highly recommend this for anyone."
* A traveler said: "We trekked through the Jungle well off the "beaten path" and swam in some incredible waterfalls! We also got to learn about the history of the island and the uses of the various flora from our amazing guide!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Wailua Falls
- Huleia National Wildlife Refuge
- Mt. Waialeale
- Menehune Fish Pond
- Kalalau Lookout
- Kauai Museum
- Makua Beach (Tunnels Beach)
- Kauai Cruise Port
- Fern Grotto
- Anini Beach
- Russian Fort Elizabeth State Historical Park
- Polihale State Park
- Kokee Natural History Museum
- Opaekaa Falls
- Koke'e State Park
- Kilauea Point National Wildlife Refuge
- Waioli Mission House
- Kauai Coffee Company
- Old Koloa Town