Top Kauai Dining Experiences
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Kauai Tours
The Na Pali Coast is one of the world's most spectacular coastlines. And one of the best ways to see it is with this sunset cruise. As the sun sets, glide past the jagged peaks and emerald valleys from aboard a luxury catamaran,
Discover the passion and flavors of Hawaii at Luau Kalamaku! Savor a buffet of traditional Hawaiian favorites, beginning with an imu roast pig ceremony. You’ll then be dazzled by a talented troupe of dancers and musicians as they enact legends from Hawaii’s history. The enchanted entertainment includes Polynesian hula dancers, flame throwers and a parade of colorful costumes for a night out in Kauai you won’t soon forget.
Go big or go home on one of the most ambitious tours Kauai has to offer—a 60-mile ocean adventure up the Napali Coast and across the Kaulakahi Channel to Lehua Crater and the “Forbidden Island” of Ni’ihau. We’ll experience Kauai’s sacred and breathtaking northwest coast and then head offshore into the deeper and more remote waters of Lehua and Ni’ihau where there are superior wildlife viewing opportunities and world-class snorkeling conditions. Snorkeling gear and instruction are provided, and our sleek and comfortable Kauai-built 65’ power catamaran is the vessel to take you and your loved ones there and back safely and in style. Breakfast, lunch, and beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) are included in this beautiful, exciting, informative, and valuable 7-hour ocean experience that’s very likely to become the highlight of your visit to Kauai.
Let us wine & dine you as we sail off into the sunset along Kauai’s spectacular Napali Coast. Enjoy appetizers, craft beer, wine, and Koloa Rum Ginger Mai-Tais aboard our sleek and spacious sailing catamaran, Leila. Your captain will share legends and stories of this sacred and historical coast as we bask in the glory of her 4000’ cliffs, emerald valleys, sparkling waterfalls, secluded beaches, and majestic wildlife including Hawaiian spinner dolphins and humpback whales (seasonally, December- April). We’ll stop the boat to serve you a nourishing and delicious meal in the most stunning and romantic setting Kauai has to offer. Sailing across the ocean by the power of the wind will ignite your senses and make you feel alive! We’ll raise a toast as the sun falls below the horizon and the afterglow casts warm hues upon the island. Treat your loved ones to the very best on this adventurous-yet-relaxing golden-hour excursion where photo opportunities abound, and treasured memories are made.
Enjoy an enchanted evening in Kauai with a gourmet dinner followed by one of the top-rated luaus on the island! Kick off the night with a Champagne reception and lei greeting at the historic Kilohana Plantation, then settle into a four-course meal of island favorites. After dinner, take in the mesmerizing Luau Kalamaku as dancers, fire-twirlers and musicians enact the story of the first Tahitian voyage to Hawaii. Your premier seat will provide a great view of all the vibrant action.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Dining Experiences in Kauai?
The best Dining Experiences in Kauai according to Viator travelers are:
What Dining Experiences in Kauai are taking additional safety precautions?
These Kauai experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Dining Experiences in Kauai are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Kauai may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Dining Experiences
- Breakfast Cruises
- Brunch Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Dinner and Show Tickets
- Lunch Cruises
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Poipu Beach Park Tours & Tickets
- Kauai Coffee Company Tours & Tickets
- Opaekaa Falls Tours & Tickets
- Kauai Cruise Port Tours & Tickets
- Anini Beach Tours & Tickets
- Koke'e State Park Tours & Tickets
- Waioli Mission House Tours & Tickets
- Old Koloa Town Tours & Tickets
- Menehune Fish Pond Tours & Tickets
- Kauai Museum Tours & Tickets
- Spouting Horn Tours & Tickets
- Makua Beach (Tunnels Beach) Tours & Tickets
- Niihau Tours & Tickets
- Fern Grotto Tours & Tickets
- Mt. Waialeale Tours & Tickets
- Kokee Natural History Museum Tours & Tickets
- Polihale State Park Tours & Tickets
- Russian Fort Elizabeth State Historical Park Tours & Tickets
- Kalalau Lookout Tours & Tickets
- Wailua Falls Tours & Tickets
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets