Top Kauai Classes & Workshops
19 results | All Kauai Tours
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. Our guide Simon was wonderful! Lots of good history and information and beautiful views"
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience! From start to finish I enjoyed it. From the lessons on land to the type given whole out in the water was great. My instructor didn't baby me which is what I needed, motivated me, and cracked jokes with me to keep me loose and having fun. I loved it!"
* A traveler said: "The Guides were Awesome!!!... Informative, Friendly and Funny! The Scenery, the Caves, the Waterfall and the MUD... were all Great!"
* A traveler said: "We have done 3 of the 4 tours so far!! Every tour was absolutely amazing! Our tour guide is fantastic!!! He gives lots of information and keeps you engaged the entire time! He also takes all the stress out of finding your way around! We highly recommend using this app!"
* A traveler said: "It was great to learn about the islands some of the language, history and find some cool local spots Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Kolo was a great tour guide! There were so many fish and I was able to see an octopus while snorkeling! I felt that my 10 year old daughter was safe throughout the duration of the tour. Luana was great as well and went above and beyond to assist us."
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Our tour guides Shanea and Sean made it a fun day. I’d recommend wearing long pants or leggings."
* A traveler said: "We saw so many sea turtles on the snorkeling portion of our trip! The kayaking portion through the river offered a great view of mountains."
* A traveler said: "Elaina we awesome! The very best tour so far! Elaina took us everywhere and we very knowledgeable. This tour is five star and worth every penny"
* A traveler said: "Chris was flexible and adjusted to my expectations, that he fulfilled beautifully. Very good mentor. Provided good additional advice."
* A traveler said: "Staff was friendly and knowledgeable. Lots of fun! Highly recommended to see parts of the island not usually accessible."
* A traveler said: "So much fun, Nate was a great instructor and both my husband and I caught some nice little waves! 10/10"
* A traveler said: "Evan was a great instructor. This was our first time on surf boards and we were able to ride several waves throughout our lesson. Hanalei Bay is the perfect place to learn to surf. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "It was amazing! We loved Will! He was very knowledgeable and patient. We will come back just for this class. Aloha"
* A traveler said: "We did this experience last week and it was phenomenal! It was my husband, my mom, our 7yo, our 4yo, and myself. We all had such a fun time and really learned a lot. Plus, they do private fireknife shows in between teaching the moves. Totally worth it! Such a great way to get an authentic Polynesian experience in Hawaii!"
* A traveler said: "Pictures in the Ocean was fun and creative. Chris was very professional and considerate, great experience."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Old Koloa Town
- Spouting Horn
- Polihale State Park
- Koke'e State Park
- Kilauea Point National Wildlife Refuge
- Kokee Natural History Museum
- Makua Beach (Tunnels Beach)
- Kilohana Plantation
- Kalalau Lookout
- Kauai Coffee Company
- Opaekaa Falls
- Wailua Falls
- Anini Beach
- Mt. Waialeale
- Russian Fort Elizabeth State Historical Park
- Menehune Fish Pond
- Fern Grotto
- Huleia National Wildlife Refuge
- Kauai Cruise Port