Top Jaco In the Air
15 results | All Jaco Tours
* A traveler said: "My family and I throughly enjoyed our ride. The Beach Barn CR was easy to find. Our guide walked us through a quick training. The horses are gentle and well trained. The scenery was amazing. If you are thinking about horseback riding do it here. We even got a fantastic recommendation for dinner afterwards. Thanks again."
* A traveler said: "Nicholas was extremely helpful and thorough with any questions we had. When we had trouble with a separate company that they work with, Nicholas stepped in and helped mediate. You can tell our comfort and safety was a top priority. Plus, Jesus was an incredible guide and would recommend him to any group! We hope to be back soon."
* A traveler said: "So fun! Had a blast! Would definitely go back here. Our guide Gustavo had a great personality and was so accommodating."
* A traveler said: "Love the colors of the water and the boat ride was amazing with spectacular views. The entire was extremely professional and friendly! Loved every minute! Will definitely go again!"
* A traveler said: "The hosts were very very knowledgeable and informative.. The trex up to see the 10 waterfalls is way more than a hike. You have to climb ropes and rocks and it is awesome for those who have the stamina my 10 and 11 year old boys loved it . The lunch was amazing I highly recommend highlights highlights of my stay in jaco"
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience all around! The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. Wesley was a patient and clear ATV instructor/guide. We were able to change our activity from our original selections at no additional cost and within minutes. The facilities and the equipment are impressive. We had a blast. Thanks for everything!"
* A traveler said: "First the tour guides were awesome. They def made me feel safe and secure while riding Rosa (Horse). Being as though this was my first experience riding horses I think it went pretty good. Although it was very cool, I doubt I’ll ever do it again lol just not my thing. I recommend everyone giving it a try to discover if it’s your thing or not."
* A traveler said: "Mauricio was an excellent driver and showed up promptly to the minute. Allowed us to stop at the supermarket to stock up on groceries before dropping us at our condo."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our day with Ronald! He was a great tour guide! He was so knowledgeable and pleasant. The transportation was prompt and the ride was nice and comfortable. We even made a stop at a bakery for cafe and Pan in the morning. The beach was the highlight of our day and we got over an hour and a half of beach time. After we walked back To the restaurant that we parked in it and had a lunch that was very good. I recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "If you’re going to go one thing in Jaco this should be it! The tour guides were so knowledgeable, funny, and friendly. The time we spent in the air was so exciting yet peaceful. We will be back next time we’re in Jaco!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in Quepos
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in La Fortuna de San Carlos
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest