Top Jaco Climbing Tours
17 results | All Jaco Tours
* A traveler said: "The ride up on the tram was gorgeous and the zip lines down were exhilarating. Our guides were fantastic and kept us safe every step of the way. This was a fantastic activity for our family."
* A traveler said: "It was so fun! Beautiful trails, our guide was the best, and we got to drink out of real coconuts! The waterfall was incredible also"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our day with Ronald! He was a great tour guide! He was so knowledgeable and pleasant. The transportation was prompt and the ride was nice and comfortable. We even made a stop at a bakery for cafe and Pan in the morning. The beach was the highlight of our day and we got over an hour and a half of beach time. After we walked back To the restaurant that we parked in it and had a lunch that was very good. I recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Great trip. The ziplines were fun, but the highlight of the trip was the service provided by the guides. My friend lost his phone on one of the runs & the guides located it and returned it to us. A+ service!"
* A traveler said: "Nicholas was extremely helpful and thorough with any questions we had. When we had trouble with a separate company that they work with, Nicholas stepped in and helped mediate. You can tell our comfort and safety was a top priority. Plus, Jesus was an incredible guide and would recommend him to any group! We hope to be back soon."
* A traveler said: "Enrique was an awesome guide we had a blast for my friends birthday. It was our best day so far. He taught us all the safety rules and riding was a breeze will definitely be back the next time I visit."
* A traveler said: "This tour was so awesome. We had such an amazing time learning about the wildlife, plants and trees in Costa Rica. The guide was informative and helpful. Totally worth every penny. The horses were sweet and helped with my first time anxiety. I would for sure do this again."
* A traveler said: "We had an awesome time on this trip. It was a great way to end our vacation. The water was amazing and the captain and crew were fabulous. The beach was absolutely gorgeous and we had it all to ourselves so it was crowded. Had a lot of fun playing in the waves. My only complaint was I wish we could’ve stayed longer! Great time."
* A traveler said: "The park was beautiful, the beaches were amazing. Our tour guide Geovanna and driver Alex were absolutely wonderful! Geovanna was so knowledgeable and truly loves her job. We had a wonderful experience. 10/10"
* A traveler said: "Is not as easy as it looks lol. Our guide was Lomar. He was fun and energetic, kept us laughing the entire trip. The hike was fun and not too difficult, but going down the waterfall that was hard, exciting, and scary all at the same time."
* A traveler said: "Flying through the jungle on the zip lines, seeing howler monkeys in the trees, rappelling down the waterfall cliffs, and the amazing views in the jungle."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in Quepos
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in La Fortuna de San Carlos
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest