Top Jaco Extreme Sports
71 results | All Jaco Tours
* A traveler said: "The ATV tour is one of the best activities to do in Jaco. Seeing the waterfall and riding up the mountain was unforgettable and the views are surreal."
* A traveler said: "The tour was very fun and our tour guide Alexis was amazing. He was very attentive and nice. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Great Experience! Tour was fantastic. Trails were challenging but very manageable for the intermediate level. The views were very amazing. Guide was awesome. Lunch was perfect. Nothing bad to say about this trip. We enjoyed going to the pool rather than the waterfall, but both would be fun. Great value!"
* A traveler said: "It was so fun! Beautiful trails, our guide was the best, and we got to drink out of real coconuts! The waterfall was incredible also"
* A traveler said: "We loved our ATV, Waterfall tour at Los Sueños, and our tour guide Dorian went above and beyond for us! If you decide to do the same tour ask for him, we could not recommend him more! The zip lining was also guided at each line by an instructor and was very fun!"
* A traveler said: "The owner(manager) and the guide Enrique are both amazing! we actually went on 2 tours with them. And the restaurant El Tajo is EXCELLENT! A must visit! WE HAS 2 BUGGIES... FUN TIMES...SAFE RIDE"
* A traveler said: "This was a full day of fun! Guides were amazing and took great care of our group. The horseback riding was our least favorite only because it was hot and not as exciting as the other activities."
* A traveler said: "Flying through the jungle on the zip lines, seeing howler monkeys in the trees, rappelling down the waterfall cliffs, and the amazing views in the jungle."
* A traveler said: "This was such an amazing, great experience! We had great views and very challenging trails but it’s truly unforgettable! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience all around! We had a minor situation to deal with and the team really came through for us. Gabriel gave us a great private tour into the mountains, and the guys who took us ziplining were funny. Everyone so very personable and made the experiences better than we expected! My expensive filtration water bottles carabiner ring broke while up in the trees and fell into the jungle. One of the guides did some ninja stuff and got it back for me! Tip your guides people. It's customary and they'll deliver!"
* A traveler said: "The ride up on the tram was gorgeous and the zip lines down were exhilarating. Our guides were fantastic and kept us safe every step of the way. This was a fantastic activity for our family."
* A traveler said: "This was our favorite part of the trip so far!! The ATV ride was more than we could have asked for! Be prepared to get soaked and muddy! The guides were incredible for all the areas! Will definitely recommend this to anyone who travels here!"
* A traveler said: "So much fun. Beautiful beach and guide. Diego and his brother are so kind and patient with those whose horseback riding experience is limited. The horses were beautiful and kindly raised. Like vex the entire experience. This was our best experience in the Jaco area."
* A traveler said: "Our guides were amazing. Gabriel and Roberto on the Zip Line and Greddy on the horseback riding trail made the experience extraordinary. I highly recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "We had an awesome time on this trip. It was a great way to end our vacation. The water was amazing and the captain and crew were fabulous. The beach was absolutely gorgeous and we had it all to ourselves so it was crowded. Had a lot of fun playing in the waves. My only complaint was I wish we could’ve stayed longer! Great time."
* A traveler said: "My friend and I did this excursion and it was an amazing day! Our nature guide Sylvia was great! She was very helpful and educated on the different species and the park. We saw so many cool animals, and she was extremely helpful with taking the pictures through the scope for us and keeping us interested the whole excursion, thank you Sylvia!"
* A traveler said: "This was an incredible tour. Not only was Costa Rica absolutely beautiful, our AMAZING guide, Danny filled our day with so much history, knowledge and appreciation for the natural environment. He is a bird enthusiast and treated us to sights of Costa Rican birds and insights about their behavior and history. And Danny was the best photographer! By the end of the tour, we felt like we were saying goodbye to a good friend. We were grateful to have an experienced driver guiding us through the curvy uphill roads to some of the most incredible viewpoints of Jaco area. And each stop was narrated with funny stories, informative tidbits and great memories. I highly recommend this tour and ask for Danny!"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I had a great time with our guide, Willie. We really enjoyed the waterfall, riding across the many streams of water, and the lunch at the restaurant at the top of the mountain. Willie did a great job making sure the ATVs were properly sized for each of us from a safety perspective."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in Quepos
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in La Fortuna de San Carlos
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest