Top Isla Verde Wildlife Watching
9 results | All Isla Verde Tours
* A traveler said: "Organized, fun and great crew . Noel n Francisco were very professional and helpful. They answered all our questions."
* A traveler said: "Orlando was super great tour guide. Loved the experience. Beautiful scenery. They took care of us and your have to dry the chicken there!"
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed the history and how it ties Florida in to Puerto Rico. I’m from Florida and have been to St Augustine many times, and learned about Ponce De’ Leon, now Ive got the other piece of the puzzle to complete the picture. It was beautiful and historic."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Leticia was wonderful.! She was very knowledgeable! Time went by quickly & before I knew it: the nature walk was over! Great Time! ❤️❤️❤️"
* A traveler said: "The value is perfect. Great friendly staff that helps non swimmers to the island. They make sure that everyone has a safe fun time. The lunch and drinks(non alcoholic) were delicious. Will definitely do it again."
* A traveler said: "We had a really good time with Raphael and Louie! Low impact hike in Forrest to a beautiful riverside."
* A traveler said: "Great experience staff was very friendly kayaking is way harder then I thought but Emily helped me and my partner"
* A traveler said: "Friendly guide and the captain of the boat was very nice and very informative. Enjoyed the swim in the Caribbean sea and the Bio Bay. Worth the money."
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed this experience! We got rained on by the time we reached the beach though so I wish it had lasted longer! But the drivers were nice as well."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Arecibo
- Things to do in Utuado
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Fajardo
- Things to do in Cruz Bay
- Things to do in Tortola
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Samaná
- Things to do in Philipsburg
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in St Maarten
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast