Top Isla Verde Tours by Duration
20 results | All Isla Verde Tours
* A traveler said: "Organized, fun and great crew . Noel n Francisco were very professional and helpful. They answered all our questions."
* A traveler said: "It was a great time I really enjoyed myself it was beautiful the snack was amazing amazing I got to take plenty of pictures I thought it was completely honestly it was one of the best experiences I had here"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Leticia was wonderful.! She was very knowledgeable! Time went by quickly & before I knew it: the nature walk was over! Great Time! ❤️❤️❤️"
* A traveler said: "We had a really good time with Raphael and Louie! Low impact hike in Forrest to a beautiful riverside."
* A traveler said: "Great time. Crew was awesome. Food was tasty, drinks were better :) A lot of fun with fun places to check out."
* A traveler said: "We had a private tour with Leroy and it was just awesome, he was friendly and we felt great in the tour. He took us to the most beautiful waterfall and then to the beach. Our experience was nothing but the best. My kids had a great time too. He was v helpful and kept checking on kids as the walk to the waterfall was a little steep. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Orlando was super great tour guide. Loved the experience. Beautiful scenery. They took care of us and your have to dry the chicken there!"
* A traveler said: "Friendly guide and the captain of the boat was very nice and very informative. Enjoyed the swim in the Caribbean sea and the Bio Bay. Worth the money."
* A traveler said: "It was a great trip and the crew was a lot of fun and accommodating to our needs. They had safety precautions in place. If u want to see crystal clear waters and plenty of fish this is the trip for u."
* A traveler said: "This excursion was safe, fun, and relaxing. The guide was very professional and took great care of us. Me and my kids enjoyed the hike and all the amazing views."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was very professional and was well knowledgeable of the Forrest. We would for sure use Viator again."
* A traveler said: "Walking in the water while it was raining. The instructors were encouraging me to do something new. l like it"
* A traveler said: "Great hosts Angel & Annie. We learned so much about Puerto Rico and went to see some main highlights the island offers. It felt like I was there a weekend with everything I got to see in 6 hours. I would recommend this tour for first timers 100%. They picked us up from airport and then dropped us off to airbnb. What more can you ask for"
* A traveler said: "What an amazing experience we had with Luis! He's so knowledgeable in Puerto Rican history. He was kind, patient and funny! We went to a great river followed by luquillo Beach. Nice bus with AC. I would definitely do this tour again."
* A traveler said: "Yuma was an fantastic tour guide, we had so many laughs with her. Was so bummed our other tours aren’t with your company. All in all it was one of the best experiences I’ve had here"
* A traveler said: "It's worth visiting this cave. The tour guide was informative and the view at the end of the tour is amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Rafael was so kind and easy going he made my trip experience an unforgettable one so professional and very helpful this was the highlight of my trip I would recommend his knowledge and experience to anyone I sure will be a returning customer thank you Rafael"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was absolutely phenomenal and added so much to the trip. My favorite part was the water activity, but I wish we thought to get water proof cases."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Arecibo
- Things to do in Utuado
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Fajardo
- Things to do in Cruz Bay
- Things to do in Tortola
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Samaná
- Things to do in Philipsburg
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in St Maarten
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast