Top Isla Verde Pop Culture
10 results | All Isla Verde Tours
* A traveler said: "Orlando was super great tour guide. Loved the experience. Beautiful scenery. They took care of us and your have to dry the chicken there!"
* A traveler said: "The value is perfect. Great friendly staff that helps non swimmers to the island. They make sure that everyone has a safe fun time. The lunch and drinks(non alcoholic) were delicious. Will definitely do it again."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Leticia was wonderful.! She was very knowledgeable! Time went by quickly & before I knew it: the nature walk was over! Great Time! ❤️❤️❤️"
* A traveler said: "It's worth visiting this cave. The tour guide was informative and the view at the end of the tour is amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Organized, fun and great crew . Noel n Francisco were very professional and helpful. They answered all our questions."
* A traveler said: "We had a private tour with Leroy and it was just awesome, he was friendly and we felt great in the tour. He took us to the most beautiful waterfall and then to the beach. Our experience was nothing but the best. My kids had a great time too. He was v helpful and kept checking on kids as the walk to the waterfall was a little steep. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "We had so much fun!! Loved learning more about PR!! Beautiful boat ride and we loved Ramon, our tour guide!"
* A traveler said: "We had the best time on the boat! The captain and the crew made sure everyone had fun and was safe. It was the two of us with two groups of 8 people each and one hour into the trip we were all friends, dancing together, drinking, jumping into water, singing, taking photos, etc. The food and drinks were delicious. I highly recommend this excursion!"
* A traveler said: "This excursion was safe, fun, and relaxing. The guide was very professional and took great care of us. Me and my kids enjoyed the hike and all the amazing views."
* A traveler said: "We were able to stop and take several pictures. We didn’t feel rushed at all. Our guide was awesome!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Arecibo
- Things to do in Utuado
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Fajardo
- Things to do in Cruz Bay
- Things to do in Tortola
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Samaná
- Things to do in Philipsburg
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in St Maarten
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast