Top Isla Holbox Sightseeing Tours
13 results | All Isla Holbox Tours
* A traveler said: "What an incredible outing! Such special experiences that I will treasure always. The guide Eduardo and his captain were top notch. Take me back!"
* A traveler said: "Willy was amazing. Very knowledgeable and even found us a crocodile!! Forgot our camera and he took pictures for us and delivered them to our hotel!! Be sure to ask for him."
* A traveler said: "My boyfriend and I had the most bad ass day ever!!! Pedro, our Captain kept everyone safe and well fed. Our guide was also a very knowledgeable older gentleman who is so well versed in everything Whale Shark that it was like an outdoor classroom!! We highly recommend this tour company 🇲🇽🇺🇸🎯👏"
* A traveler said: "We had a blast. Our guides were great and took care of everyone, making sure that they were comfortable and having a good time. And if you haven't seen bioluminescent water before, it can be life-changing. Find it and go to it."
* A traveler said: "This kayak tour was amazing and a must do for anyone visiting Isla Holbox. You get to go into the mangroves and see beautiful species of birds and if you're lucky you catch a glimpse of crocodiles (we saw 2!). Our guide Alejandra (Alex) was amazing and had so much passion for nature and the beauty of the island. The tour provides a good workout and can be catered to the abilities of the guests. I highly recommend this tour and we will probably do it again if we return."
* A traveler said: "It was a highlight of our 5 day stay. Rojo was our guide - very helpful, informative and fun. We line caught red mouth, yellow tail, then he and the boat captain fixed the best ceviche I've ever had. We had a wonderful time!"
* A traveler said: "We had a good time! Our guide Juan was nice and knowledgeable about the art and the history of the island. We got some great photos and learned more of the lay of the land in terms of the downtown area. Recommend this tour for folks just arriving."