Top Île-de-France Water Tours
80 results | All Île-de-France Tours
* A traveler said: "Unfortunately we didn't get to go on the cruise due to the flood, but I am giving 5 stars to viator that gave me a full refund within just a few days. Hopefully next time I get to visit Paris I can take this cruise, I bet it's amazing."
* A traveler said: "Bateaux Parisiens Seine River dinner cruise was amazing. Very relaxing and the sightseeing from our table was like a moving picture. We had an awesome time and we Love Paris!!! Thank you"
* A traveler said: "A long and nice trip on the Seine with interesting comments. I have been living in Paris for 15 years and still learned a lot during the tour"
* A traveler said: "Amazing service and really attentive team. The whole evening was top quality service from all the waiters and waitress, to the quality of the dishes and the presentation."
* A traveler said: "The trip was just right a d probably best for the beginning of a first trip to Paris. No booze, not too long to get cold or bored, it hits the core historic area and sights from the Tower to Notre Dame. If I wanted a romantic tour or detailed guided tour I would have chosen differently"
* A traveler said: "We did premier service at front of the boat, food was very good, staff friendly. Music was a little annoying, they played 70’s elevator music, would have preferred something more French. But I’m only writing that part Bc they needed more words on the review. Totally worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Trip was wonderful. Thanks for this great experience. GgfggffffffffffffffffffffffffffffgBbbhqxqx ab svevrbqf sv auf wf wie gehts af Da qf"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful, elegant, romantic, absolutely perfect .The staff were lovely and meal was delicious, views were beautiful and the boat was classy and perfect."
* A traveler said: "Great experience- lovely ambience-would recommend to all who have money to spare as a nice treat with family"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous guide and crew attentive. History of sites and sites simply magnificent. Will be recommending this tour to all coming to and living in France.."
* A traveler said: "The food and unique view off the sights in Paris is an unforgettable experience that I can’t recommend enough."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic evening loved every minute really enjoyed the sights. The crew very helpful. One thing I would be careful with is the toilets"
* A traveler said: "food was fancy the bread was amaze nice views lovely atmosphere would deffo reccomend not just for couples"
* A traveler said: "Our sommelier was amazing.. we had the best time!! All 3 champagnes we tasted were delicious.. I would definitely book this again! If you’re in paris this is a must!!"
* A traveler said: "Recieving information about Paris was pretty cool. You got informationypu wouldn't get if taking a normal tour through the city."
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience thank you for sending the text message with images it was very easy to find."
* A traveler said: "Awesome tour! The dinner was quiet delicious, and the Eiffel tower was just skip the line, then on your own for pics which was nice. The Moulin Rouge show was awesome! Felt a bit rushed by the end... I would have liked another 10 minutes for pictures and such. Overall wonderful and I would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We were very impressed. It was worth the money. Thank you for making our trip wonderful! We highly recommend this."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely worth the price to do this tour. We had a small problem finding the initial meeting spot, but once we were there everything was amazing! We loved being able to skip the line into the Louvre and being guided to the important works. The Seine cruise was nice and we got a voucher to hop on/off for 24 hours. We loved the Eiffel Tower and being able to go up to the second floor- really nice photo opportunities! I would recommend this tour to anyone who doesn’t have a lot of time in Paris"
* A traveler said: "Paris is a magical city and this evening cruise was exceptional. The lights, the sites, and the people are all lovely. The Eiffel tower glimmers and sparkles, the Seine cruise is romantic and soothing. Just being there and traveling through history, in a word Incredible."
* A traveler said: "Marion was a wonderful tour guide. Very knowledgeable and humorous, while keeping the tour right on track. Definitely worth the money and am recommending to my family whrn they cone to visit!"
* A traveler said: "This is a fantastic package, you do the Eiffel Tower visit followed by a cruise and dinner on the Siene. Try and book directly with the tour operator otherwise you will be sat with a bunch of people who you don’t know. Remember it’s all about the romance😊"
* A traveler said: "A dream came true. This was another experience out of my bucket list. I was able to celebrate my mother's birthday with my friends. The food and service was excellent."
* A traveler said: "Superb , is amazing on the night time. Is worth every penny for this experience the view from the Sena is absolutely incredible.."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Duck Boat Tours
- Hot Air Balloon Rides
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Speed Boats
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Tuileries Garden (Jardin des Tuileries)
- Gourmet Chocolate Museum
- Pont Alexandre III
- 5th Arrondissement
- Moulin Rouge
- Crazy Horse Cabaret
- Val d'Europe
- Latin Quarter (Quartier Latin)
- Montparnasse Cemetery (Cimetière du Montparnasse)
- Le Grand Rex Cinema
- Disney® Village
- Pierre Bergé-Yves Saint Laurent Foundation
- Montmartre Museum (Musée de Montmartre)
- Palais de Chaillot
- 6th Arrondissement
- Paris Orly Airport (ORY)
- Place du Tertre
- Arc de Triomphe
- Théatre des Variétés
- Père Lachaise Cemetery
- Things to do in Paris
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in Loire Valley
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in Burgundy
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Alsace