Top Île-de-France Skip-the-Line Tours
81 results | All Île-de-France Tours
* A traveler said: "I don’t like doing all day tours. Our tour guy was great! He gave us the highlights and let us do our own thing. Two thumbs up! Tickets get you to both levels, straight to champagne bar. Recommended."
* A traveler said: "The visit was just a very unique experience everything there is out of this world very beautiful it was just something that you have to do multiple times"
* A traveler said: "Henry was a wonderful tour guide and was very knowledgeable about the Eiffel Tower and all other landmarks we asked about (even those not included on the tour). This combined with the skip-the-line elevator to the summit were well worth it! The river cruise had beautiful photo opps, but the content was very dry because it was repeated in a few different languages."
* A traveler said: "Length of the experience was sufficient. Not too claustrophobic, but very creepy nonetheless, recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Everyone was friendly, organized and prompt. It was easy to find our guides and the tour information they provided was very good. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Violetta was great! She gave us a nice quick overview of how the Louvre evolved as a building and its most famous residents. She also gave us a few insider tips that made the visit more fun for my teens. And the skip-the-line was totally worth it!!"
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed this tour. I got lucky and was the only one booked for the tour. The guide was very good and he was great at explaining the art as well as answering all my questions. He also gave me some great recommendations on areas of the Louvre to explore after the tour that were amazing and not as crowded. Thank you !"
* A traveler said: "This was a great double - an hours boat cruise past Notre Dame and other sites such as pont neuf, and the Louvre Palace. Next to the Arc de Triomphe, and the stairs were a stiff climb but manageable, and well worth it."
* A traveler said: "Loved it, our guide Malik was good at his work, explained everything. Seeing The Eiffel Tower was one of the best thing that will happen to us, one entree in my bucket list checked"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the wax museum very much. All the wax figures looked so very real. It was amazing how real they really looked. I would recommend going thru the museum."
* A traveler said: "Wow! It can easily be an all day experience. We went in November so the crowd was minimal. So relaxing to stroll through all the floors."
* A traveler said: "Definitely the best deal! Just wish I had found out about it before I purchased individual tickets for the Eiffel tower and Arc de triumph. Still got my money's worth though, with the Louvre, Versailles,and many more!"
* A traveler said: "Francieur was GREAT. He’s incredibly knowledgeable and VERY passionate about his tours. Great experience. Merci beaucoup"
* A traveler said: "The bus to and from was great with wifi and USB chargers. A very convenient way to get to Disney Land."
* A traveler said: "Totally worth it, even just to skip the long lines at some of the more popular museums. Be sure to check opening and closing days and times. I was able to visit 6 museums in two days using the pass, but it would be worthwhile just to avoid the long lines at the louvre and the Musee de Orsay."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience with a super knowledgeable tour guide. The guide met us outside on time. She was so professional and had a vast knowledge of the Louvre's history and art. It was my 9 year old daughter's first time in Paris and to the Louvre and the guide did a great job of navigating the museum, picking key art pieces (Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo) and explaining in a way my daughter could comprehend. Thanks to our guide and we will find her again when we visit again!"
* A traveler said: "The Basilica was an excellent place to visit. It was very quiet compared to many other attractions in Paris which made a nice change and it was cool on a hot June day. If you're interested in French royal history, then this is a must see."
* A traveler said: "It was impressing inside. Staff was inside all so correct. The digital guide was informatief enough."
* A traveler said: "Iuliana was the best tour guide we had in all of Paris. It was obvious she loves what she does. So many amazing details. We had an unforgettable experience at Versailles."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Observation Decks
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Passes
- Skip-the-Line Tours
- Skyscrapers & Towers
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Montparnasse Cemetery (Cimetière du Montparnasse)
- Fragonard Perfume Museum (Musée du Parfum Fragonard)
- Marché d’Aligre
- La Vallée Village
- Paris Wine Museum (Musée du Vin Paris)
- Montmartre Museum (Musée de Montmartre)
- Napoleon's Tomb
- Palais de Tokyo
- Chapelle Expiatoire
- Jardin d'Acclimatation
- Gustave Moreau Museum (Musee Gustave Moreau)
- Louis Vuitton Foundation
- 12th Arrondissement
- La Cinémathèque Française
- École Militaire
- Pierre Hermé Pâtisserie
- Mundolingua Museum of Languages (Mundolingua Musée des Langues)
- Grands Boulevards
- Grand Trianon
- Things to do in Paris
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in Loire Valley
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in Burgundy
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Alsace