Top Île-de-France Museum Tickets & Passes
55 results | All Île-de-France Tours
* A traveler said: "The visit was just a very unique experience everything there is out of this world very beautiful it was just something that you have to do multiple times"
* A traveler said: "Everyone was friendly, organized and prompt. It was easy to find our guides and the tour information they provided was very good. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Wow! It can easily be an all day experience. We went in November so the crowd was minimal. So relaxing to stroll through all the floors."
* A traveler said: "Definitely the best deal! Just wish I had found out about it before I purchased individual tickets for the Eiffel tower and Arc de triumph. Still got my money's worth though, with the Louvre, Versailles,and many more!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the wax museum very much. All the wax figures looked so very real. It was amazing how real they really looked. I would recommend going thru the museum."
* A traveler said: "Totally worth it, even just to skip the long lines at some of the more popular museums. Be sure to check opening and closing days and times. I was able to visit 6 museums in two days using the pass, but it would be worthwhile just to avoid the long lines at the louvre and the Musee de Orsay."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed this tour. I got lucky and was the only one booked for the tour. The guide was very good and he was great at explaining the art as well as answering all my questions. He also gave me some great recommendations on areas of the Louvre to explore after the tour that were amazing and not as crowded. Thank you !"
* A traveler said: "It was a magical day. Loved all the safety procedures. Really enjoyed the lack of people so we could go on rides easily."
* A traveler said: "Loved it, our guide Malik was good at his work, explained everything. Seeing The Eiffel Tower was one of the best thing that will happen to us, one entree in my bucket list checked"
* A traveler said: "Length of the experience was sufficient. Not too claustrophobic, but very creepy nonetheless, recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was super knowledgable, and I learned so much more than the standard audio tour! I would say the half day is plenty. The gardens are so big you would need to rent a golf cart there to see it all."
* A traveler said: "Francieur was GREAT. He’s incredibly knowledgeable and VERY passionate about his tours. Great experience. Merci beaucoup"
* A traveler said: "If you like chocolate, take the tour. Great history of chocolate and good tastings. The demonstration at the end is wonderful and you get to taste what the chocolatier makes."
* A traveler said: "We experienced a beautiful and historical place, It was a great place to visit. I recommend this tour for anyone that is interested in evolution of a great Paris landmark.."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience with a super knowledgeable tour guide. The guide met us outside on time. She was so professional and had a vast knowledge of the Louvre's history and art. It was my 9 year old daughter's first time in Paris and to the Louvre and the guide did a great job of navigating the museum, picking key art pieces (Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo) and explaining in a way my daughter could comprehend. Thanks to our guide and we will find her again when we visit again!"
* A traveler said: "It was impressing inside. Staff was inside all so correct. The digital guide was informatief enough."
* A traveler said: "Iuliana was the best tour guide we had in all of Paris. It was obvious she loves what she does. So many amazing details. We had an unforgettable experience at Versailles."
* A traveler said: "We appreciate the guide assisting us in getting on the proceeding tour over the original time slot, thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Super easy & convenient tickets. Loved how there were no crowds while we visited. Can't miss the gardens and the hall of mirrors! Make sure you dine at one of their many cafes in the gardens!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Amusement Parks
- Attractions & Museums
- Ancient Ruins
- Art Galleries
- Monuments and Memorials
- Museum Tickets & Passes
- Natural Attractions
- Nature Parks
- Religious Sites
- Zoo Tickets & Passes
- Shows & Performances
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Galeries Lafayette
- Port-Royal des Champs Museum
- Palais de Tokyo
- Place de la Concorde
- Parc de Bercy
- Disney® Village
- 12th Arrondissement
- Nouvelle Eve
- Marché des Enfants Rouges
- Maison de Victor Hugo
- Chateau de Rambouillet
- Attilly Wood Zoo (Zoo du Bois d'Attilly)
- Royal Opera of Versailles (L'Opéra Royal du Château de Versailles)
- Musée des Arts et Métiers
- Tuileries Garden (Jardin des Tuileries)
- Château de Malmaison
- Things to do in Paris
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in Loire Valley
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in Burgundy
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Alsace