Top Île-de-France City Tours
361 results | All Île-de-France Tours
* A traveler said: "We only had one day in Paris. What a great way to see the highlights of this beautiful city. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Claire was the most amazing tour guide! Knowledgeable (history of the museum and so many of the highlights inside). Flexible (she gave us the time hang out longer at the places we loved). And extremely friendly. We had lots of good laughs. Which helped because there we so many stairs! 😄"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour guide with good knowledge of the history of the tower and Paris. It helped bring a crystal clear day so you could see all of Paris."
* A traveler said: "Very nice and welcoming, a must to do, both tours day and night were excellent, welcoming drivers , funny audio presentation ."
* A traveler said: "Adam was insightful, enthusiastic and a font of knowledge. He brought history to life in a way no travel book or history processor could hope to do, sprinkling in humor and keeping us on track for a full day of meaningful sights. Having personal headsets was a godsend as well. Highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Not having are COVID vaccination documents and the tour guide taking us to a nearby pharmacy for a rapid test. Pharmacist was on lunch break and after hearing our situation took time to rapid test us and enable us to go inside the palace. Disaster turned into wonderment!!!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely worth the price to do this tour. We had a small problem finding the initial meeting spot, but once we were there everything was amazing! We loved being able to skip the line into the Louvre and being guided to the important works. The Seine cruise was nice and we got a voucher to hop on/off for 24 hours. We loved the Eiffel Tower and being able to go up to the second floor- really nice photo opportunities! I would recommend this tour to anyone who doesn’t have a lot of time in Paris"
* A traveler said: "Small group, fast and efficient way to visit the palace. Gardens are not worth seeing during winter, but we knew it."
* A traveler said: "The visit was just a very unique experience everything there is out of this world very beautiful it was just something that you have to do multiple times"
* A traveler said: "Henry was a wonderful tour guide and was very knowledgeable about the Eiffel Tower and all other landmarks we asked about (even those not included on the tour). This combined with the skip-the-line elevator to the summit were well worth it! The river cruise had beautiful photo opps, but the content was very dry because it was repeated in a few different languages."
* A traveler said: "Amazing service and really attentive team. The whole evening was top quality service from all the waiters and waitress, to the quality of the dishes and the presentation."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Sophie, was amazing. Made the history really interesting and showed us how to navigate the gardens. Our driver was right on time on the way there and back."
* A traveler said: "one of my favorite tours. Such and amazing place to go see and visit. If you are in France I highly reccomend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour led by a very experienced guide. Expect to spend all day on this trip. Does require a bit of walking and standing outside (some people were not aware of this). 10/10, would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We were very impressed. It was worth the money. Thank you for making our trip wonderful! We highly recommend this."
* A traveler said: "The trip was just right a d probably best for the beginning of a first trip to Paris. No booze, not too long to get cold or bored, it hits the core historic area and sights from the Tower to Notre Dame. If I wanted a romantic tour or detailed guided tour I would have chosen differently"
* A traveler said: "A dream came true. This was another experience out of my bucket list. I was able to celebrate my mother's birthday with my friends. The food and service was excellent."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Jess was the best- her information about each stop was so funny and informative, she was so careful with traffic, she was so considerate about lunch and toilets and taking photos of us when we wanted— I couldn’t ask for a better guide! I learned so much and had a wonderful day out!"
* A traveler said: "This was one of our favorite trips. We had a French guide, and she was exceptional. She knew so much about the history and castles, we enjoyed each of the castles. It is some walking and stairs, but some of the persons in our group that struggled were able to sit and enjoy the gardens. This was a wonderful trip, it is expensive, but the price includes entrance fees and a tour guide inside the castle."
* A traveler said: "Brice was an amazing person and tour guide. Loved the tour. We saw all we wanted to see and learned so much!"
* A traveler said: "Christophe is an extremely pleasant and knowledgeable guide; the places visited were wide apart so we could really enjoy the Champagne region between the various tasting. All in all a fantastic experience which we enjoyed tremendously!"
* A traveler said: "Adrian was an excellent tour guide, friendly and extremely knowledgable -- took the time to explain all of the sites and answer questions. Standing on Omaha Beach was the highlight of the trip. If you have the time for a day trip to Normandy, do not miss out on this."
* A traveler said: "Nice trip. Good tour guide. A bit disorganized with rough start. The bus picked up extra guests and they moved our stuff for absolutely no reason. Parts were rushed. Meal was just ok."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Night Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Skip-the-Line Tours
- Skyscrapers & Towers
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Paris Aquarium (Aquarium de Paris)
- Nissim Camondo Museum (Musée Nissim De Camondo)
- Louis Vuitton Foundation
- Stade de France
- Château d’Auvers-sur-Oise
- Folies Bergère
- Saint Germain des Prés
- Pierre Hermé Pâtisserie
- Montparnasse Tower (Tour Montparnasse)
- 4th Arrondissement
- La Cité des Sciences et de L'lndustrie
- Grand Palais
- Port-Royal des Champs Museum
- Chateau de Pierrefonds
- Saint-Ouen Flea Market (Marché aux Puces de Saint-Ouen)
- ZooSafari et Chateau de Thoiry
- Centre Pompidou
- Le Manoir de Paris
- Archaeological Crypt of Notre Dame
- Things to do in Paris
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in Loire Valley
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in Burgundy
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Alsace