Top Île-de-France Bus Tours
492 results | All Île-de-France Tours
* A traveler said: "It was way more extensive than we expected. We learned a lot about the city’s history. Definitely worth the money."
* A traveler said: "Very nice and welcoming, a must to do, both tours day and night were excellent, welcoming drivers , funny audio presentation ."
* A traveler said: "The drive took a long time but Saint-Michel is a once in a lifetime sight that must be seen at least once in your life."
* A traveler said: "I don’t like doing all day tours. Our tour guy was great! He gave us the highlights and let us do our own thing. Two thumbs up! Tickets get you to both levels, straight to champagne bar. Recommended."
* A traveler said: "Museum was amazing! The tour guide(English) was very knowledgeable and extremely attentive to the needs of the group. I highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "This was a bucket list experience for me an the tour did not disappoint. Our guide, John Baptiste, was amazing. Not only is he a wealth of knowledge but he is truly a great person with a personality to match. We saw all the highlights capped by taps at the cemetery at 5. Very moving! A very long day but we’ll worth the effort."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Sophie, was amazing. Made the history really interesting and showed us how to navigate the gardens. Our driver was right on time on the way there and back."
* A traveler said: "Not having are COVID vaccination documents and the tour guide taking us to a nearby pharmacy for a rapid test. Pharmacist was on lunch break and after hearing our situation took time to rapid test us and enable us to go inside the palace. Disaster turned into wonderment!!!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was excellent. I feel like I have read a biography of Monet. I never got the audio set to work, but it did not matter"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was super knowledgable, and I learned so much more than the standard audio tour! I would say the half day is plenty. The gardens are so big you would need to rent a golf cart there to see it all."
* A traveler said: "Unfortunately we didn't get to go on the cruise due to the flood, but I am giving 5 stars to viator that gave me a full refund within just a few days. Hopefully next time I get to visit Paris I can take this cruise, I bet it's amazing."
* A traveler said: "Directions were clear and concise, the driver was very knowledgeable and polite, he was happy to answer our questions and hear feedback. I would recommend the company highly. The vas was new and clean and the driver was sensible and cautious."
* A traveler said: "Simone was a great tour guide…. very knowledgeable and informative. Took a tour of Moet, saw Champagne row, visited 2 smaller houses, had a nice lunch, and took pics in the vineyards with incredible views."
* A traveler said: "We were very impressed. It was worth the money. Thank you for making our trip wonderful! We highly recommend this."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely worth the price to do this tour. We had a small problem finding the initial meeting spot, but once we were there everything was amazing! We loved being able to skip the line into the Louvre and being guided to the important works. The Seine cruise was nice and we got a voucher to hop on/off for 24 hours. We loved the Eiffel Tower and being able to go up to the second floor- really nice photo opportunities! I would recommend this tour to anyone who doesn’t have a lot of time in Paris"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour led by a very experienced guide. Expect to spend all day on this trip. Does require a bit of walking and standing outside (some people were not aware of this). 10/10, would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Adam was insightful, enthusiastic and a font of knowledge. He brought history to life in a way no travel book or history processor could hope to do, sprinkling in humor and keeping us on track for a full day of meaningful sights. Having personal headsets was a godsend as well. Highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Henry was a wonderful tour guide and was very knowledgeable about the Eiffel Tower and all other landmarks we asked about (even those not included on the tour). This combined with the skip-the-line elevator to the summit were well worth it! The river cruise had beautiful photo opps, but the content was very dry because it was repeated in a few different languages."
* A traveler said: "This was one of our favorite trips. We had a French guide, and she was exceptional. She knew so much about the history and castles, we enjoyed each of the castles. It is some walking and stairs, but some of the persons in our group that struggled were able to sit and enjoy the gardens. This was a wonderful trip, it is expensive, but the price includes entrance fees and a tour guide inside the castle."
* A traveler said: "This place is huge. We loved the decor inside and out. The garden is beautiful. I would recall the tour package because you learn so much. I liked that they have a place to rent golf carts to drive through the garden. I recommend this because it is a very large garden."
* A traveler said: "Amazing service and really attentive team. The whole evening was top quality service from all the waiters and waitress, to the quality of the dishes and the presentation."
* A traveler said: "The visit was just a very unique experience everything there is out of this world very beautiful it was just something that you have to do multiple times"
* A traveler said: "The trip was just right a d probably best for the beginning of a first trip to Paris. No booze, not too long to get cold or bored, it hits the core historic area and sights from the Tower to Notre Dame. If I wanted a romantic tour or detailed guided tour I would have chosen differently"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Hot Air Balloon Rides
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- 9th Arrondissement
- Picasso Museum (Musée National Picasso Paris)
- Place du Tertre
- Stade de France
- National Marine Museum (Musee National de la Marine)
- Walt Disney Studios® Park
- Fontaine Saint-Michel
- Champs de Mars
- La Villette Park (Parc de la Villette)
- Château de Chantilly
- 2nd Arrondissement
- La Seine Musicale
- ZooSafari et Chateau de Thoiry
- Maison de Victor Hugo
- Théâtre des Nouveautés
- Jacquemart-André Museum (Musee Jacquemart-Andre)
- Parc des Princes
- Viaduc des Arts
- Folies Bergère
- Paris Wine Museum (Musée du Vin Paris)
- Things to do in Paris
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in Loire Valley
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in Burgundy
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Alsace